“Bad Mexican Food. Don't eat here.”
Review of Samano's

Ranked #11 of 31 Restaurants in Cudahy
Price range: US$0 - US$12
Cuisines: Mexican
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Bad Mexican Food. Don't eat here.”
Reviewed 3 October 2012

Served me an expired drink by over a year and tried to argue with me when i pointed it out. Chimichangas contained mystery meat and were soaking wet. Dessert cinnamon sugar chips were burnt and tasted bad. Chicken Mole sauce was disgusting like a mix of Hershey's syrup and salt. Overall, I wish I would have had lunch elsewhere.

1 Thank Suzydanger

Minneapolis, Minnesota
“Cute little place, good food, friendly waitress”
Reviewed 31 May 2012

Went to samanos for dinner with my sister and dad. We loved the usual chips and salsa, the waitress was very friendly and attentive, but the hostess/busser was dressed very unprofessionally-flip flops, short shorts, and t shirt, looked very sloppy and was unpleasant. But this was our only complaint. The food was great. We tried the chicken enchiladas, onion and cheese enchiladas, ground beef chimichanga, shredded beef taco, chorizo burrito, and chili relleno. Everything was delicious but we did not care for the chili relleno, it was too soggy and flavorless. All in all, we would definitely recommend this cute little mexican restaurant!

Beaver Dam, Wisconsin
“Chimichanga here I come!”
Reviewed 30 May 2012

My parent's have been eating at Samano's about once a week for at least the last 15 years. I come back to enjoy friendly staff who go out of there way to make sure your drinks are refilled and you get that extra basket of chips!! There shredded beef chimichangas are the best and worth the drive out! The remodel that was done over the last year has really changed the atmosphere allowing more light and a beautiful interior! Thank you so much for the great food and customer service, my family enjoys it!

• Visited April 2012
Milwaukee WI
“Top quality authentic Mexican food”
Reviewed 28 May 2012

Everytime I go, I leave happy. The the quality of the food is excellent, the portions are large and the prices are very reasonable. This is a family owned and operated restaurant.

• Visited May 2012
Whitewater, Wisconsin
“Great Food, Great Prices and Great Staff”
Reviewed 21 May 2012

Once again had another outstanding meal at Samano's. They just finished an exterior remodel and the new space is looking great! Committed to trying new food this time and was not let down. The grilled steak burrito was well done, but the winner was the Chorizo Tacos. These were absolutely fantastic and will now be included in my regular order! I highly recommend this family run Mexican restaurant!

• Visited May 2012