“Typical family restaurant”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Andreas Family Restaurant
Ranked #4 of 31 Restaurants in Cudahy
Description: Breakfast Special 2.$-4$ Lunch -4$-5$ Soup Dinner -6-7 Senio Menu Salad Soup Dessert Vegetablefor T
Cudahy, Wisconsin
“Typical family restaurant”
Reviewed 24 October 2013

I rate my restaurants by the condiments that I see on the table. No Heinz ketchup automatically brings my rating down a ton! If they are serving you second hand condiments (stuff right in front of my face), then I am afraid to know what kind of food (stuff I cannot see) they are serving me. Second or third hand quality.

Visited April 2013

Lombard
“The place to go”
Reviewed 12 January 2013 via mobile

I found this place by searching other reviews. It is a nice clean spacious place for all sizes of groups and families. The prices are very good and you get a lot to eat which was good. If you have a senior along with you they have a senior menu with about 20 meals no more than $6.19. I had the baked pork chop special and like all meals come with soup or salad, bread, vegetable, potatoe and dessert. I have included a picture of mine which was only $6.45 and if you are passing through like me or live in the area give it a try.

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Nice place good food and friendly people”
Reviewed 19 October 2012

Nice clean restaurant Good Atmosphere Friendly waitress Large Manu Over all everything wos satisfy And very friendly hostess

1 Thank Abdiu
Saint Francis, Wisconsin
“Stay away”
Reviewed 16 July 2012

The food is horrible - not at all home made. and the decor is very old and ragged - kid of smells

Visited November 2011
Wauwatosa, Wisconsin
“A typical Greek family restaurant experience.”
Reviewed 21 February 2012

My husband and I stopped in for a quick lunch recently. Andrea's features the open, light atmosphere of family restaurant. Prices are low, quantities are large and the food is satisfactory. We both had sandwiches and except for a tad too much salt on the fries it was fine. Service was quick and they do a good business especially among the elderly who appreciate the budget prices.

• Visited January 2012