“Please Go to the Next Place”
1 of 5 bubbles Review of The K-Ranch

The K-Ranch
Ranked #3 of 31 Restaurants in Cudahy
Price range: US$1 - US$20
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Milwaukee
“Please Go to the Next Place”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 May 2013

This review is for the dining public's own good:
My wife and I found this place on our weekly Friday restaurant hunt. I heard it was recently bought buy the same guy who owned South Woods (very good btw) so despite the industrial back door of Cudahy that it was in I was hoping other aspects would make up for it.
Took 10 minutes to be seated when the hostess told us every other minute that we were going to be seated immediatly. When we were seated there was old food on my seat. The waitress was nice but seemed overwhelmed (the place was packed with non taste bud having geriatrics).
The atmosphere was horrible like we were in the basement of a church throwing a teen dance.
The PRIME RIB was ordered medium came out GRAY, my wife was served some one elses order. I'm glad I asked about the potatos because the red potatos are unseasoned so I ordered the baked potato with sour cream. It came out uncut and shrivled and look more like a stool sample then something edible...oh and the sour cream...came in squeeze packet.
I set the bar pretty low for this place and they could even reach that. Please...if you still have your taste buds and know what decent food is supposed to be please try the next place.

• Visited May 2013

Milwaukee, Wisconsin
“Don't Judge a Book by it's Cover”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 April 2013 via mobile

Dined at Joe K's Saturday night with a party of 10. We were seated on time and given menus and bread baskets. The bread was quite good, there were some toasted rye slices included in the basket,they were hard to stop eating. Dinner came with soup, salad and main course. The soup was a very good French Onion, I opted for the cheese topping for $1.00 extra it was worth it. Salad was nothing special, but when I received my King cut prime rib with Cajun seasoning I saw that the beauty of this place is the food! My prime rib was some of the best prime I have ever had!! With the Cajun seasoning, chef Larry (formally of The Southwoods) worked magic on this piece of meat! My meal was so good, that I forgot that I was sitting in very modest surroundings, not a fancy place by any means!! I will trade atmosphere for good food any day, and that's the case here!! We will be going back soon!!

Visited April 2013
1 Thank jwachh
Oak Creek, Wisconsin
“always happy to return”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 April 2013

We had a wedding party and their staff did not miss anything. Jerry and his wife along with their chidren and best staff anyone could ask for. We had special request because of the season of "Lent" and the food truely fit the bill. Our family was so impressed that we still talk about the evening.The food was remarkable and again at other functions we say the food was better at the K Ranch!!!

1 Thank msmarym1003