“So Good, Yet So Inexpensive”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of The K-Ranch

The K-Ranch
Ranked #3 of 31 Restaurants in Cudahy
Price range: US$1 - US$20
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
“So Good, Yet So Inexpensive”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 February 2014

If you're looking for a fancy restaurant, the K-Ranch is just not that place. But if you're looking for a hidden gem of a restaurant with really good food at inexpensive prices, K-Ranch is the place to be. Always a good meal with substantial servings. Daily specials, including prime rib that is so tender and juicy you'll feel like your knife is hot and sliding through butter. The Friday fish fry is a great bargain. Service is very good, prices are even better.

• Visited January 2014

Cudahy, Wisconsin
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Yeah if your a traveler...”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 December 2013

I am only disappointed because me an my friend have been going into k ranch for about 3 months, at least 1 time to 3 times a week. We eat dinner, drink, and play games, we spend on an average of $80-150 everytime we visit. I have witnessed the bartenders on many occasions buying drinks for their 3-4-5 school mate friends. And not ONCE have they bought us a beer! I cannot even believe it! Enough said...

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank april s
South Milwaukee, Wisconsin, USA
“Joe's K-Ranch”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 October 2013 credit card Amex Cardmember Review

You get a lot for your money and the daily specials are great. The Prime Rib (served daily) is juicy and tender with very little fat.

Visited October 2013
Milwaukee
“Please Go to the Next Place”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 May 2013

This review is for the dining public's own good:
My wife and I found this place on our weekly Friday restaurant hunt. I heard it was recently bought buy the same guy who owned South Woods (very good btw) so despite the industrial back door of Cudahy that it was in I was hoping other aspects would make up for it.
Took 10 minutes to be seated when the hostess told us every other minute that we were going to be seated immediatly. When we were seated there was old food on my seat. The waitress was nice but seemed overwhelmed (the place was packed with non taste bud having geriatrics).
The atmosphere was horrible like we were in the basement of a church throwing a teen dance.
The PRIME RIB was ordered medium came out GRAY, my wife was served some one elses order. I'm glad I asked about the potatos because the red potatos are unseasoned so I ordered the baked potato with sour cream. It came out uncut and shrivled and look more like a stool sample then something edible...oh and the sour cream...came in squeeze packet.
I set the bar pretty low for this place and they could even reach that. Please...if you still have your taste buds and know what decent food is supposed to be please try the next place.

• Visited May 2013
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
“Don't Judge a Book by it's Cover”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 April 2013 via mobile

Dined at Joe K's Saturday night with a party of 10. We were seated on time and given menus and bread baskets. The bread was quite good, there were some toasted rye slices included in the basket,they were hard to stop eating. Dinner came with soup, salad and main course. The soup was a very good French Onion, I opted for the cheese topping for $1.00 extra it was worth it. Salad was nothing special, but when I received my King cut prime rib with Cajun seasoning I saw that the beauty of this place is the food! My prime rib was some of the best prime I have ever had!! With the Cajun seasoning, chef Larry (formally of The Southwoods) worked magic on this piece of meat! My meal was so good, that I forgot that I was sitting in very modest surroundings, not a fancy place by any means!! I will trade atmosphere for good food any day, and that's the case here!! We will be going back soon!!

Visited April 2013