We arrived by chance and had a very good welcome from the very friendly receptionist. You have a mere 2 minute drive or a ten/fifteen minute walk to town.
The room was as expected....big with two queens as against our usual king (my knee was killing me!) and clean, as was the spotless bathroom.
Breakfast was very poor and hence the 3 and not 4 rating. Very, very little choice and not good quality. Everything was basically gone and not replenished. I had to ask to replenish the oatmeal, bread, milk, tea, etc. this is not acceptable...it is not up to your guests to have to ask for breakfast items.
Would I stay again? No...I certainly would go out of my way and rush here. But it is a good enough place to stay if passing through.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Cumberland Inn & Suites, For a great quite best stays in a nice, clean, comfortable, beautiful place in Cumberland ( island city) of Wisconsin and surrounding area, close to Rice Lake resort area and St. Croix Casino in Turtle Lake, Wisconsin. Accommodate with Standard, Deluxe, Executive and Whirl Pool Suites rooms. Join the fun in our sparkling heated indoor swimming pool and relaxing in hot tub. Every morning serving a continental breakfast. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, 5viajes2012 S.L., Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Cumberland Inn & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cumberland Inn And Suites
- Cumberland Hotel Cumberland