All reviewscinnamon rollsfront deskwisconsin cheesemadison areastandard hi expressoff the highwayquiet staynice breakfastwedding partyking bedgas stationa great staybeds were comfortableone night stayeasy accesscontinental breakfasthot tub
Reviewed 26 April 2014

I enjoyed everything about my stay. Staff was friendly - room was spotless, Breakfast was fresh and tasty. Great option to stay when visiting either the Dells or Madison. Perfect location for the business I needed to do in the area. I will return!

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
Kae S, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Deforest (Madison Area), responded to this reviewResponded 29 April 2014

Dear Gopackgo2014,
Thank you so much for the positive review on the Holiday Inn Express of Deforest. We so appreciate that your loved your stay! That is what we strive for, after all, for our guests to be relaxed and feel themselves. We look forward to your future stays. Kae Shisler, General Manager

Reviewed 25 April 2014

While traveling on business in the U.S., I frequently stayed at this hotel. The Front Desk staff, Breakfast Room personnel and Cleaning services were one of the most pleasant I had experienced during my career. Everyone made me feel at home and "part of the family".

This will be one of the places I will miss in returement.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business

Dear EpacWeb,
Thank you so much for taking the time to fill out a review for the Holiday Inn Express of Deforest. I am so glad that you felt like you were at home. We want our guests to feel relaxed and to be able to be themselves. We look forward to your future visits. Kae Shisler/General Manager

Reviewed 16 April 2014 via mobile

This hotel has had recent updates and is a nice option about 15 minutes north of Madison WI. It always seems to be at least $20 cheaper than hotels in town. Clean rooms and pool area. Only downside is not many dining options close to hotel. Easy access off Hwy 90 / 94.

Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business

Dear Jokefawcett,
Thank you for taking the time to review the Holiday Inn Express of Deforest. We appreciate all the comments we receive as they are learning and training tools for the management and staff. I was so happy to read that we were able to meet your traveling expectations. While we do have some restaurant choices near the hotel and about a mile away as well. More dining options are available closer to Madison, a short distance away. We Look forward to having you as our guest again in the future. Kae Shisler/General Manager

Reviewed 5 January 2014 via mobile

We stayed here one night for a family ski trip in the area. It's a very clean and well kept hotel. The breakfast tastes good and has a great variety of items. The staff was very pleasant and helpful. I know where I will stay the next time I am in the area.

Stayed: January 2014
1  Thank cameron m
Jason P, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Deforest (Madison Area), responded to this reviewResponded 9 January 2014

Thank you cameron m for taking the time to review our hotel after your recent stay. I am pleased that you found our hotel the perfect respite while skiing in the area. Many people do not know the amount of quality winter activities that are available within a short drive from the Madison area. I have shared your comments with our entire staff who were very excited to hear of your positive experience with us. Thank you for your business and we look forward to welcoming you and your family to our hotel again in the future.

Reviewed 30 December 2013

I have stayed here a couple of times in the last year and my experience has always been a great one. It has close axcess to freeway so whether your going to downtown Madison to take on the sites or a trip to Wisconsin Dells you are not to far away. The staff is friendly and very helpful in making sure that your stay is a pleasent one. From the clean rooms to the hardy breakfast this one is always on my list.

Room Tip: Call ahead prices change daily. Get a room on the third floor on back side of hotel they tend to be quieter.
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
Jason P, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Deforest (Madison Area), responded to this reviewResponded 1 January 2014

Thank you very much for taking the time to provide feedback regarding our hotel. Our entire staff thanks you for making the Holiday Inn Express your choice when you visit the Madison area. I have shared your comments with our team and they are always so thrilled to hear about the positive experiences of our guests. We look forward to the opportunity to welcome you back again.