All reviews cinnamon rolls front desk wisconsin cheese madison area night clerk standard hi express quiet stay off the highway perfect location wedding party king bed gas station a great stay beds were comfortable one night stay easy access continental breakfast
Reviewed 18 June 2014

I picked this hotel because it is close to Madison and many of the Madison hotels were full. I was a bit concerned when I pulled up because the outside looks a bit worn. However, check in was easy, the hotel was clean, and my room was very nice. I had a king bed with a couch and a refrigerator. My only slight concern was that I couldn't get the room as cool as I would have liked. They have a fitness room and pool and I always like a free breakfast! The selection was pretty good---even had skim milk. The exit that this hotel is located on does have a few fast food type choices: McDonalds, Taco Bell and Subway to name a few. It is about 10 minutes to the East Towne Mall exit in Madison. So, I would recommend this as an affordable option.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
Kae S, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Deforest (Madison Area), responded to this reviewResponded 19 June 2014

Thank you so much for your kind words regarding our hotel and your stay. Our guest's comments mean the world to us. We look forward to your next visit!

Reviewed 29 April 2014 via mobile

Stayed here and rooms were OK. Temp control was not the best but it satisfied my stay. Close to highway so it makes easy on off. Room and bathroom is small. Bathroom sink is in the entrance hallway to your room actually.

• Stayed: April 2014
Kae S, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Deforest (Madison Area), responded to this reviewResponded 29 April 2014

Dear Sirepmils,
Thank you for taking the time to write us a review regarding your recent stay. It is nice to hear that you have not encountered any service problems during your stay. The feedback we receive from our valued guests, like you, enables us to improve and continually provide the best experience possible. We hope to have you as our guest again soon.
Kae Shisler, General Manager

Reviewed 26 April 2014

I enjoyed everything about my stay. Staff was friendly - room was spotless, Breakfast was fresh and tasty. Great option to stay when visiting either the Dells or Madison. Perfect location for the business I needed to do in the area. I will return!

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business

Dear Gopackgo2014,
Thank you so much for the positive review on the Holiday Inn Express of Deforest. We so appreciate that your loved your stay! That is what we strive for, after all, for our guests to be relaxed and feel themselves. We look forward to your future stays. Kae Shisler, General Manager

Reviewed 25 April 2014

While traveling on business in the U.S., I frequently stayed at this hotel. The Front Desk staff, Breakfast Room personnel and Cleaning services were one of the most pleasant I had experienced during my career. Everyone made me feel at home and "part of the family".

This will be one of the places I will miss in returement.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business

Dear EpacWeb,
Thank you so much for taking the time to fill out a review for the Holiday Inn Express of Deforest. I am so glad that you felt like you were at home. We want our guests to feel relaxed and to be able to be themselves. We look forward to your future visits. Kae Shisler/General Manager

Reviewed 16 April 2014 via mobile

This hotel has had recent updates and is a nice option about 15 minutes north of Madison WI. It always seems to be at least $20 cheaper than hotels in town. Clean rooms and pool area. Only downside is not many dining options close to hotel. Easy access off Hwy 90 / 94.

Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business

Dear Jokefawcett,
Thank you for taking the time to review the Holiday Inn Express of Deforest. We appreciate all the comments we receive as they are learning and training tools for the management and staff. I was so happy to read that we were able to meet your traveling expectations. While we do have some restaurant choices near the hotel and about a mile away as well. More dining options are available closer to Madison, a short distance away. We Look forward to having you as our guest again in the future. Kae Shisler/General Manager