All reviewscinnamon rollsfront deskwisconsin cheesemadison areanight clerkstandard hi expressquiet stayoff the highwayperfect locationwedding partyking bedgas stationa great staybeds were comfortableone night stayeasy accesscontinental breakfast
Reviewed 23 August 2014

Our family of 4 stayed overnight here this week. Very comfortable and spacious room. The bedroom and bathrooms were very clean and modern. The free breakfast in the morning was perfect for our family -- lots of choices and good quality food. We will have to check out this hotel chain again in the future.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
Kae S, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Deforest (Madison Area), responded to this reviewResponded 25 August 2014

Thank you so much for the positive review! We are glad that you liked our hotel and I hope that your future stays at any Holiday Inn Express are just as pleasant. We hope to see you again.

Reviewed 10 August 2014

My 53 year old sister has special needs. I was amazed at how this hotel does so much to address the needs of those with disabilities of all types. Thank you. Oh, by the way the continental breakfast was a hit as well for my sister as well as myself. Staff was very friendly and accommodating. Thank you so much. I would definitely stay at the Holiday Inn Express Deforest again - and probably will next time I am in the area to visit family.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
Kae S, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Deforest (Madison Area), responded to this reviewResponded 12 August 2014

Thank you so much for the kind words. I am so glad that we were able to meet your expectations and those of your sister. We look forward to your next visit!

Reviewed 3 August 2014

We were there to attend a nearby wedding. We were very happy with our stay at this Holiday Inn Express. Everyone we interacted with was very warm and welcoming including the manager Kae who bent over backwards for us which was great! The hotel itself is a little older and the pool area is a little small but the room was immaculately clean, not smelling of bad stuff and the breakfast was tasty and included with the room rate. There are lots of fast food restaurants close by but if you stay there, take a drive into the town of DeForest. It is very cute and looks like a very nice town. The buildings in the downtown are in the process of renovation in several areas and it looks like they are bringing them back to an original appearance.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
Kae S, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Deforest (Madison Area), responded to this reviewResponded 5 August 2014

I am so glad you took the time to write a review. I was happy to read that you enjoyed your stay and that the staff was very accomodating. We would love to have you as our guests again, if your travels bring you back to Deforest.

Reviewed 22 July 2014

We were heading to the Dells early Sunday morning and made a last minute decision to go to Madison and stay there overnight to be closer to the Dells in the morning. We were able to find a room in Deforest. The room was very clean, the staff was exceptionally friendly, and the pool was in great shape. I would stay here again and recommend it for anyone else.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Kae S, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Deforest (Madison Area), responded to this reviewResponded 23 July 2014

Thank you so much! Your kind words are so very appreciated. It is so true, we are an ideal spot if you have events or business in Madison as well as the Dells. We look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed 19 July 2014 via mobile

This Holiday Inn location exceeded all the typical Holiday Inn expectations including a large room, clean, quiet, great free breakfast. I will book this place again for business or whatever. Also not too far to drive to many kinds of restaurants.

Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
Kae S, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Deforest (Madison Area), responded to this reviewResponded 21 July 2014

Thank you so much for the kind words. I am very pleased to read that we were able to exceed your expectations. We look forward to your next visit.