“Fun night”
Review of sunset grill of Deforest wi - CLOSED

sunset grill of Deforest wi
Reviewed 25 April 2014

The food and microbrews were what I needed after a long day's work. The wait and bar staff were very friendly and helpful with my selections.

Reviewed 26 June 2013

Stopped in to Sunset Grill after seeing their billboard on the interstate while on a recent trip. We like to stop into local restaurants when on road trips and were pleasantly surprised by the quality of the food and the service. Our server was attentive but not over-bearing. I had the Buffalo Chicken sandwich and my wife had a burger. I ordered extra buffalo sauce on the side to go along with the bleu cheese dressing. Don't recall if I was charged extra for the sauce, but would not mind paying for it, who expects to get things for free?

Overall we really enjoyed Sunset Grill. We ate outside on the patio and it was a nice respite from the road.

I recommend the Sunset Grill for its food, friendly service and atmosphere. Our meals came to around $20 with bottomless refills of pop/soda.

Reviewed 31 March 2013

We stopped here on a Thur during happy hour,my husband ordered a Blue Moon,which was a tap beer,which was suppose to be a happy hour price,but because its a micro brew its not included! ( then post no micro brews) don't say tap beer.
We had a Bucky book coupon,which we used. I got the chicken artichoke spinach sandwich which costs $9.59 (bye the way fries are extra) for almost $10 fries should be included. My husband got the bluecheese burger,the waitress asked would you like lettuce and tomatoe with that he said sure not knowing she would charge him $2.50 (you can get a small side salad at most places for that). He ordered a little (1tbs) of salad dressing to dip his fries in an addional. 59 cent charge. Which by the way we were never informed of the charge til the bill came. So once we were nickle and dimed to death, 2 sandwiches w/fries and 1 beer came to $27.00 before coupon which saved us $7 so we paid $20 for a so so meal. My chicken was very dry. You could go almost any where and get a whole meal with sides for that price. And oh by the beer should not be taxed with the meal its already been taxed. We will never go back when we inquired about all the extra charges,the person in charge said in a snotty way,well its all in the menu.
I have never been charged for a small dressing or lettuce and tomatoe for a already expensive sandwich. Hello this isn't New York! I work locally for a large company ans will make sue I tell everyone I know what a bad experience we had.

way beer should nit be taxed with the meal its already taxed once.