Sleep Inn & Suites, Green Bay Airport
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Breakfast included
View Hotel
All reviewsgreen bayhot itemsstayed herepool and hot tubroad noiseroom with queen bedsgas stationwafflesthird flooreasy accessa nice place to staylambeau fieldthe room was nicewould stay here againconvenient locationwalmartpackers
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 17 November 2012

We were visiting St. Norbert's College to which the hotel is conveniently located. There's nothing fancy about the hotel, but it is clean, the staff friendly, and the breakfast offered something for everyone.

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 5 November 2012

Stayed just one night while on business. Very nice hotel. Both hot & cold choices for breakfast, solid wi-fi signal, and helpful staff. Lots of construction in the Green Bay/DePere area, though, so be sure to check on road/ramp closures prior to your trip. Staff was able to direct me to a route that avoided the construction.

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 20 October 2012

My son's wedding reception was not far from the Sleep Inn. When we viewed the property before my son and his fiancee set up the block of rooms for the day of the wedding, we were told that the shuttle would be available at any time with just a phone call. As the time of the wedding got closer another wedding group also booked rooms. Because of this, they were told that the shuttle would run at 4, 5 & 6 and then at 10, 11 and 12 and that no one would be left behind at 12. At 3:45 we went to the lobby to catch the shuttle for the 4:00 run. The shuttle was leaving because it was full. There were 6 people in the lobby that couldn't get on the shuttle because there was no room and the fella in the lobby told us we would have to wait until 5 for the next shuttle. We told him that we were there for the 4:00 shuttle and that he should make additional arrangements for the rest of us to be picked up. He said he was sorry but that was corporate policy. We complained enough so that the shuttle came back and took the additional people but then at the 11:00 run a similar problem. This was the reverse, the shuttle was early, 10:45, and there were 4 people in the shuttle. The shuttle left and when several of the guests were there at 11, the guests who were outside smoking said they had left. These guests called the hotel and were told the shuttle would be right back. At 11:45 the shuttle showed up. The shuttle was filled up and there was a guest who said he had 4 more people to go and the shuttle driver said he wouldn't be back because this was the 12 final run. We again complained and the shuttle did return for those additional guests.

The Sleep Inn is clean and the breakfast was wonderful but if you offer an additional service that can't be handled properly it spoils the overall visit.

Room Tip: Make sure your room isn't over the entrance.
  • Stayed: October 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 11 October 2012

All in all this is a nice, clean property. I was impressed with the cleanliness of the room and the decor was up to date. At check-in, you get the normal sheet and was asked to "sign here"allowing for your card to be run. There was also a place to initial the rate. In the morning my bill was slipped under the door and I noticed there was a safe warranty charge of $1.50. I commented that I did not use the safe and did not remember initialing the charge. That is when I was told I had signed for the charge at check-in. I then saw a sign about 6 feet away at the end of the counter.They gladly took the charge off but it was an annoying part to an otherwise pleasant stay. If you are looking for a Choice Hotel in the Green Bay area I would highly recommend this property. Just beware of the hidden extra charges.

Room Tip: There is road construction that is re-routing traffics in front of the building. Ask about a quiet room.
  • Stayed: October 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank Fortyplusoutayear
Reviewed 18 September 2012

I stayed here with my daughter and grand kids to do school shopping. It is a real nice place. It was clean and the staff was very nice. The kids used the pool and hot tub, They loved it. The breakfast in the morning was very good.We had a rollaway brought in for the youngest child. All in all it was a great stay!!!

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled with family