“Excellent food and service!”
Review of Sgambati's Pizza

Sgambati's Pizza
Ranked #18 of 114 Restaurants in De Pere
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Dining options: Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Reviewed 25 June 2014

In regards to the negative review of Cassandra, I would like to point out that she is an outstanding waitress. That review was posted by a disgruntled ex employee. My mom dines there at least once a week and service is great. We always request Cassandra as she always makes our visit a good one. So I hope this helps anyone scared of "awful" service.

Reviewed 21 June 2014

What an awful place and horrible waitress. We had a waitress that was so rude and provided the worst service I have ever had in my life. Would not recommend wasting your money on this place. The waitress was Cassandra. Wow she should not be waiting tables!!!!!! Horrible!!!! Awful!!!

Reviewed 31 May 2014

Very friendly staff and great size portions for price. Food is very good as well. Overall good experience! They ran out of milk for our daughter and sent an employee to the store to buy more for her.

Reviewed 15 May 2014

I will preface this with that I know our waitress is new, and that we witnessed her receiving pointers from other staff on phone calls, greeting customers etc. but regardless of that, it was a TERRIBLE dining experience.
We were greeted at approximately 6:15 pm and only received our food at 7:50 pm!!! It was over 1.5 hours and there were tons of open seats(if I had to make a guess from memory, there were 10 occupied tables MAX the entire time we were there. 2 were groups of 8 ppl that came in after us) We had been offered only one drink refill the entire time and there were only 4 adults dining (our month old infant stayed sleeping the majority of the wait-thank goodness! And our toddler shared off of our plates and what snacks I brought along in the diaper bag.) It was a long wait for adults, and very long for children. If the parking lot had have been packed or if there was a wait to be seated we may have chosen to eat elsewhere-being that we have young kids- little did we know it would have been this bad.
We started with 2 orders of bread knots to share amongst us all and the garlic butter was dripping out of the basket and onto the baby's car seat without the waitress's knowledge. She was then about another 15-20 mins before returning to take our dinner orders. My mother in law had originally said she would wait to order a beer with the meal and was never asked about it again. The waitress also thought her order came with a salad as well, so she was surprised, but said ok. My father in law ordered an appetizer salad and it didn't come for a very long time, (my mother in laws did not come) then shortly after that ONE plate of all of our meals came out. No word of a lie, my husband had his meal for 25 mins before any of the rest of us did. We had been told once that the kitchen was "kind of backed up so it may be a couple minutes more" to which we said alright, even though it had already been a long wait. I did finally go ask how much longer it might be and our waitress said "it might be a while longer." I then asked to speak to someone else. This part was in no way her fault, unless she had forgotten to place the order, which I was told was not the case. The owner came over and stood in front of me at the register without even introducing herself and once I figured out who she was, I explained our experience. She looked up our table and seemingly put a rush in our orders then, but the quality was poor and my mother in law never got her salad nor fries.(we clarified later that it did not come with the salad she was offered but instead should have had fries. It came to her with neither). They did discount the meal 50%, but even still, we will not return and obviously will not recommend). My in laws had even been there before and liked it, but after this, have ruled it out. The owner, Kathy, never even apologized. She said that if we had have ordered pizza it would have been faster. Maybe they should lessen their menu offerings to solely pizza and salads because they cannot seem to keep up with their patrons otherwise, even on a night that isn't bustling.

1  Thank Kgeyer28
Reviewed 15 April 2014

Great pizza and pasta my favorite is the Manhattan bowl. The sausage and pepper pasta is also great. Just to warn you the sausage is very spicy.

Been to Sgambati's Pizza? Share your experiences!