“Good food, coffee and a great chai tea”
Review of The Creamery

The Creamery
Ranked #2 of 4 Coffee & Tea in De Pere
River Falls, Wisconsin, United States
“Good food, coffee and a great chai tea”
Reviewed 20 July 2014

It was nice to do a little something different for breakfast on a Sunday morning while in the are. The service was good and I had a wonderful vanilla Chai tea. My husband had coffee, which was strangely served in a large shot type glass with a little pitcher of coffee to refill. Hard to hold...there is a reason for a handle on a mug. Anyway, the food was good, we both had omelets with a side of wheat toast. We did not order a bloody mary, but the man next to us did and it looked amazing and loaded with garnishes...including a strip of bacon! I would definitely get one next time I went! Overall food and drinks were very good! My only small concern was that all of the servers looked like they had basically fallen out of bed, threw on some sweats and came to work. A little unprofessional if you ask me. (One girl had her hair thrown up in a messy bun with black leg gins, dirty red shoes and a gray zip up coat on....she looked a mess!) Would probably go again if I were in the area, but not so outstanding that I would make it a definite "must" visit.

• Visited July 2014
2 Thank Betsy E

“Hidden Gem in De Pere”
Reviewed 1 June 2014

I love breakfast & tend to seek out breakfast restaurants whenever I travel. How very great to find this little place so close to home! The room is unassuming, but charming--like sitting in a friend's living room. The owners are very friendly and welcoming & service has been very good every time we've been there. However, the REAL draw is the food. The first meal I had there was on the specials "chalk board"--- beef tenderloin PERFECTLY prepared with wild mushrooms, arugula, an egg, thick-cut bacon over a half croissant with some sort of maple stout sauce that was so ridiculously great that I STILL have flashbacks. I would put it up there with one of the top 5-10 meals I've ever had in a restaurant. We been back since and have have had several more excellent choices. I would recommend this to everyone and anyone. Even those with a "less adventurous" pallet will find more traditional breakfast/lunch fare--done perfectly.

• Visited April 2014
1 Thank Abj0000
green bay, wi
“Choose your breakfast/lunch”
Reviewed 14 May 2014

Arrived at this cute little restaurant for breakfast with 8 other women. Lunch is also served. Many unique items on the menue. The majority of us had something different to eat. Eggs Benedict and pancakes served different ways. Coffee is served in little glasses and you pour from a small pitcher.The water arrived in small mason jars. Large coffee bean bags are used as art decor/very charming. Service is good.

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank jill2bz
Green Bay, Wisconsin
“What a great find!”
Reviewed 8 April 2014

Stopped in by chance as we were looking for a different restaurant...so glad we did! The staff was so friendly, they treated us like we were old friends. My wife and I each ordered something different to try and WOW, talk about Awesomeness. I highly recommend you stop in and give it a go, I am positive that you like us will be back!!

• Visited February 2014
1 Thank Scott B
Green Bay, Wisconsin
“Great little cafe”
Reviewed 1 March 2014 via mobile

Great little place for a breakfast or lunch. Lesley took good care of us. Loved the raspberry pancakes and chai! They have some very reasonable prices and a wonderful menu!

2 Thank Rstary