Lake Lawn Resort is a solid midrange choice for a hotel or resort. It's not going to wow you, and there will be things you don't like, but it's affordable and better than most.
- nice bathrooms
- helpful concierge and front desk
- solid fitness center and pool.
- excellent, fast, free WiFi.
- housekeeping is loud and starts at 8 a.m. This is a resort. Let people sleep in!
- bedding is uncomfortable, but clean.
- Frontier restaurant is laughably over-priced.
- out-dated and ugly decorations. The carpeting looks like The Overlook hotel in The Shining. That movie is over 30 years old.
Lake Lawn Resort seems to still be suffering from an identity crisis following years of changing hands and stop-start renovations. Ownership should sit down and figure out a vision for the resort, then execute. It has the potential to be something really special.More
- Free Wifi
- Free Parking