“Out to Lunch”

South Shore Bar and Grill
Ranked #30 of 82 Restaurants in Delavan
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 11 June 2016 via mobile

Went for lunch at the South Bar, very pretty restaurant,although the you wouldn't know from the street. The home made potato chips with Parmesan cheese was addictive. We shared two salads, steak on arugula and a seafood salad, Very fresh and tasty. The prices were a little high but the service and scenery made it worthwhile.

Reviewed 9 June 2016

The food is not gourmet, but it was good. Had a nice piece of fish and a baked potato. A salad that had more than iceberg lettuce and croutons would have been nice.

Reviewed 7 June 2016 via mobile

This place is within walking distance from the family house. Do t know why I haven't visited before but this visit my GF and I finally agreed to walk over and enjoy ourselves. The service was awsome, the menu options were great, the food tasted exceptionally well and the prices were perfect. They have an item there callef the stuffed burger... it's a pound of burger so I recommend you sharing because it's two patties pressed together that has 3 of your voices of fixings inside. I haven't had anything like it before. They have other options on the menu of course and I can only imagine they are remarkably good, which will entice me to go back and try them. So... I'm just passing the message along to go give this place a try. You'll see what I'm typing about. ENJOY!!!

Reviewed 8 July 2013

Little town bar/restaurant right by Delavan Lake. Food is good, mostly bar food. The fish fry on Fridays is good.

1  Thank Leslie C
Reviewed 17 September 2012

I enjoy many different types of pizza but I usually prefer a hand tossed or at least 1/4" of dough, but I must say, Rick has come up with an awesome ultra thin crust pizza he hand makes that brings fond memories of the old Don's Pizza many old timers remember. He also has a different take on many of his other menu items making what most people would consider bar food into something you would expect from a restaurant in the city. Well worth making the trip out to the south shore of Lake Delavan.

3  Thank Scott B

Been to South Shore Bar and Grill? Share your experiences!