“A lot to like about this place”

South Shore Bar and Grill
Ranked #30 of 82 Restaurants in Delavan
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 12 December 2016

This is a small place with just a few tables. We went for the fish fry on Friday - very good! Plenty of fish (cod - all you can eat), plus choice of potato (good potato pancakes), rye bread, and a small but very good salad bar. Service very friendly. All food made fresh and local when possible. We'll be back.

Reviewed 20 June 2016

We asked a local where one could get a great thin crust pizza in the Delavan area. This business was the immediate answer. Off the beaten path it is but worth the drive. Our order was for both the kids and adults. Simple, cheese, to sophisticate, loaded. They do not deliver but take phone orders for a reliable pick up time. The pies were great.

Reviewed 11 June 2016 via mobile

Went for lunch at the South Bar, very pretty restaurant,although the you wouldn't know from the street. The home made potato chips with Parmesan cheese was addictive. We shared two salads, steak on arugula and a seafood salad, Very fresh and tasty. The prices were a little high but the service and scenery made it worthwhile.

Reviewed 9 June 2016

The food is not gourmet, but it was good. Had a nice piece of fish and a baked potato. A salad that had more than iceberg lettuce and croutons would have been nice.

Reviewed 7 June 2016 via mobile

This place is within walking distance from the family house. Do t know why I haven't visited before but this visit my GF and I finally agreed to walk over and enjoy ourselves. The service was awsome, the menu options were great, the food tasted exceptionally well and the prices were perfect. They have an item there callef the stuffed burger... it's a pound of burger so I recommend you sharing because it's two patties pressed together that has 3 of your voices of fixings inside. I haven't had anything like it before. They have other options on the menu of course and I can only imagine they are remarkably good, which will entice me to go back and try them. So... I'm just passing the message along to go give this place a try. You'll see what I'm typing about. ENJOY!!!

Been to South Shore Bar and Grill? Share your experiences!