See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 1 December 2013

I have stayed here several times in 2013. Always friendly staff, clean rooms, well stocked. I have never had a problem or been disappointed. I would recommend this anyone who keeps an eye on cost but still want a quality stay. Good location, ample parking, breakfast is standard Super 8 which is an acceptable way to start the day.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
Super8Delavan, General Manager at Super 8 by Wyndham Delavan Near Lake Geneva, responded to this reviewResponded 20 December 2013

We are very happy to hear that you enjoy your stay when you are with us. We appreciate your return and hope to keep you satisfied when you are with us. Thank you for the review and we hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 14 November 2013

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family

Reviewed 6 November 2013

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 17 October 2013

I was a little worried when the sign out front said "Ask about our weekly/monthly rates," never a good sign, but overall the experience was fine. Room was clean, things were quiet during my stay and I felt I got a good stay for about $50. King bed was a little worn but all in all I can't complain.

Right off the Interstate. If you have a chance take the short drive (15 minutes) south to Lake Geneva. Beautiful spot and nice little downtown to wander around.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business