“The first room we were given smelled damp/moldy and things...” 3 of 5 bubbles
Review of Super 8 Delavan Near Lake Geneva

Super 8 Delavan Near Lake Geneva
Ranked #6 of 7 Hotels in Delavan

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (16)
Sussex, Canada
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 August 2014

We booked into this hotel (from an online site) just for a night while passing through the area. The hotel gave us (a married couple and our teenaged son) a room with a large single bed, but was willing to provide a cot; the desk staff said that it was not possible to switch to one of the available rooms with two beds. When the cot was brought out, it was, frankly, disgusting. I again appealed to the desk staff, who, following a call to the manager, discovered that he could, in fact, switch us to a double room, which he did (it was apparently an honest mistake by the desk staff). The room which we were given was adequate, but the whole experience left a bad taste in our mouths.

Room Tip: It might be better to look elsewhere, but if you *do* stay here, push to change rooms if the room on...
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
      Location
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank mattchand
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 July 2014

The "Manager" managed to almost empty my account of available funds with his ineptness. I originally checked in for 2 nights. The evening of my 2nd night I told the desk clerk that I wanted to stay another night. My card was authorized for the amount of a 3rd night. The afternoon of my 3rd night I stopped at the desk because I forgot to have then redo the key cards. A short time later I get a call because he can't authorize my card for another night. I took my laptop to the front desk to show them that they had ALREADY authorized my card for 3 nights. He kept saying he needed another night. He then did something that authorized THREE MORE might effectively reducing my available balance by over $170.00. At this time it was agreed that I needed to leave the premises. They did only charge me for 2 nights BUT now I have to wait several days for the 2 BOGUS authorizations to roll off of my account!!! I have a regular customer in Delavan but I won't be staying at this location AGAIN!

Room Tip: Watch your bank or credit card statements.
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled on business
      Location
      Sleep Quality
      Rooms
      Cleanliness
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
2 Thank Keith K

Travellers are raving about these Delavan hotels

Also consider these accommodations in or near Delavan
Comfort Suites Delavan - Lake Geneva Area
Inns Of Geneva National
Inns Of Geneva National
#12 of 15 in Lake Geneva
Americinn Lodge & Suites Elkhorn

Been to Super 8 Delavan Near Lake Geneva? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Super 8 Delavan Near Lake Geneva

Property: Super 8 Delavan Near Lake Geneva
Address: 518 Borg Road, Delavan, WI 53115-2019
Region: United States > Wisconsin > Delavan
Business Centre with Internet Access Fitness Centre with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Restaurant Wheelchair access
Ranked #6 of 7 Hotels in Delavan
Price Range (Based on Average Rates): £
Hotel Class:2 star — Super 8 Delavan Near Lake Geneva 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Booking.com and Expedia so you can book your Super 8 Delavan Near Lake Geneva reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.