“Great Place”

Frontier Restaurant
Ranked #6 of 72 Restaurants in Delavan
Price range: US$10 - US$75
Cuisines: American
Good for: Groups, Romantic, Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Buffet, Free Off-Street Parking, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: The Frontier Restaurant is the premier dining venue at Lake Lawn Resort. Executive Chef Ross creates innovative American Heartland Cuisine served in the style of New American Cooking, which takes familiar comfort foods and adds sophisticated culinary twists. Our chefs prepare and present a specialized menu featuring only the finest regional ingredients from local Wisconsin farms including our own homegrown herbs and fresh honey. The Frontier Restaurant highlights sweeping views of Delavan Lake paired with white linen table clothes and rich color schemes to create the perfect setting for your next evening out.
Livonia, Michigan
“Great Place”
Reviewed 8 July 2014

This was a great relaxing place with plenty of activities for the whole family. They had boat and wave runner rentals, Bike rentals and the pools were great for the kids.

Visited July 2014

“Always a Pleasure”
Reviewed 6 June 2014 via mobile

We have been to Lake Lawn many times and keep coming back. Relaxing, wonderful rooms and the property is just amazing. Great to walk the lake front or just sit. The pools are great as are the bars and other services.

Visited June 2014
Gurnee
“Well worth the drive”
Reviewed 29 April 2014

I haven't been to Lake Lawn Lodge for quite a while, actually years. It's nice to know that some things don't change but actually get better. My friend and I spent a very nice afternoon here having lunch and walking along the shore of Lake Delavan. The lunch was excellent. They have a lunch menu that includes appetizer, sandwich and dessert. I chose the broccoli/cheddar soup which was creamy with lots of broccoli in it. I had the turkey sandwich with cranberries on it which was moist and flavorful and I chose the lemon/poppyseed cupcake for dessert. The cupcake was excellent with lemon curd inside. The service was quick and courteous, but we were not hurried in anyway, which allowed us enjoy the beautiful of the lake. I look forward to returning here again soon.

• Visited April 2014
2 Thank Sharon S
Chicago, Illinois
“No complaints here!”
Reviewed 27 April 2014 via mobile

I have nothing but good things to say about this resort. The staff is friendly, the room was comfy and not too confined. The layout of the resort allows you to reach everything conveniently. The music. Atmosphere. Bon fire. The food. The game room. Everything was great. I'd go any season.

Mokena, Illinois
“Noisy Halls”
Reviewed 12 February 2014

As I have done many times before my wife and I spent a weekend at Lake Lawn Lodge. We went to the Friday free wine and cheese tasting and found it quite nice. The thing I objected too
was children just running around at an adult event.
That night people were talking in the halls until about 11:30 PM. At 2AM that talking turned into a roar and a party. We called the front desk and were told the manager would take care of it because guests were complaining.
On a survey Lake Lawn asked me to take I expressed my displeasure . I received an Email from their staff explaining they were sorry ,but stuff happens. And security will do a better next time.
Next time I will be at another resort.

• Visited January 2014
2 Thank mokenavince-11

Been to Frontier Restaurant? Share your experiences!