“Authentic Mexican food!!”

Cuisines: Mexican
Delavan, Wisconsin
“Authentic Mexican food!!”
Reviewed 20 March 2014

The food is excellent and everything is fresh and home-made.Prices are very good.
You better try those home made corn tortillas are Delicious!

• Visited March 2014

Elkhorn, Wisconsin
“Great atmosphere-Good Food!”
Reviewed 8 December 2012

After driving past for a week, I realized that this restaurant had reopened as Abuelita's. When we arrived at dinnertime, we were the only patrons, which worried me at 5 p.m. My two children (9 & 3) were very excited about the "cool" seating (neat chairs). The atmosphere was vibrant and welcoming. We were greeted with fresh tortilla chips and salsa. Both were delicious. The menu was not extensive, but met our needs. My son ordered a kids meal ($4.50) and other son ordered a quesadilla ($3). I ordered a steak burrito. All of our entrees were delicious. Our appetizer of cheese dots was not stellar, but was a very doughy cheese curd. Skip these. Our final bill was $15! This also included three sodas-very reasonable! Our server was delightful. I would go there again!

• Visited December 2012