“Vacation.....”

Ranked #1 of 2 Dodgeville B&B and Inns
Chicago, Illinois
“Vacation.....”
Reviewed 19 September 2013

The Pine Ridge Motel was a quiet and peaceful place to stay. The rooms were very clean and comfortable. I love that the rooms included a fridge, microwave, and coffee maker. The staff are really kind and nice people. There is a bike trail right across the rode that was a great place to run or walk to get excercise. Overall i enjoyed my stay at this motel and i would come back to stay again.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled solo
1 Thank Celestia A

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (6)
ca
Reviewed 16 September 2013

Motel is close to the house of the rock about 8 mile and frank lloyd wrights taliesin 5 mile more restaurants close by Walgreen & Pizza Hut right on county YZ road was Motel rooms are above average with clean sheets and towels. cable tv works with no problem and WiFi.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank houseontherocktripp
Green Bay, Wisconsin
Reviewed 4 September 2013

see was Lie about bed bugs see was jalousie at this motel september 2013 after a long day of driving my to I was from florida. I travel a 15 hours a day and check in to bedding and furniture at every motel and every hotel place I stay. When I pulled the sheets is very expensive mattress nice and clean this property are (AAA Aproved)

Stayed September 2013, travelled on business
3 Thank Mikebady
Brookfield, Wisconsin
Reviewed 6 August 2013

I stopped at this motel June 2013 after a long day of driving. I travel a lot and check bedding and furniture at every place I stay. When I pulled the sheets back and inspected the mattress I found two shed bed bug husks. In between the mattress and the box spring there were red splotches where bugs had been squashed. As I was pushing the mattress back into place I actually found a live bug. When I told the owner he got very angry with me and raised his voice to me. I ended up getting a full refund but the owner was inappropriate and a little scary. The place looked cute, except for the bugs.

Room Tip: I was in Room 11 when I found the bugs.
  • Stayed June 2013, travelled on business
5 Thank K S
Minooka, Illinois
Reviewed 26 June 2013 via mobile

This is a very nice motel that was quiet and very clean! The super 8 was fully booked so we ended up here and I'm thankful we did! The bathrooms look newly tiled with nice glass doors. The television had a lot of channels too! Our bed was comfy and the room smelled good. Nice and friendly staff, and great price!

• Stayed June 2013
1 Thank courtneykbee
Midwest, U.S.A.
Reviewed 25 June 2013

This is by far not the most charming Mom and Pop motel, but for one night it served our needs. The bathroom was actually rather delightful, carefully maintained with random tiles of mixed colors and materials. The room itself was clean and had a refrigerator and microwave. The furnishings were basic and the bed linens were not the newest, and with one small window the room was a bit on the gloomy side. Wi-fi was not accessible in the room, but guests were welcome to come to the office to connect.

The two staff members with whom I had contact were personable and helpful. Pet-friendly accommodations in the Dodgeville/Spring Green area are limited, and the proprietor was agreeable to accepting our larger-than-preferred dog.

• Stayed June 2013, travelled as a couple
3 Thank mannekb
Iowa City, Iowa
Reviewed 25 July 2012

Reasonable rates, clean/remodeled rooms, fast wi-fi, cold AC, plenty of hot water, friendly staff, quiet, convenient - I highly recommend!
*********************************************************************************************************************

Room Tip: Room #9 was nice.
  • Stayed July 2012, travelled with family
5 Thank G E
Also consider these accommodations in or near Dodgeville
Best Western Dodgeville Inn & Suites
GrandStay Hotel & Suites Mount Horeb
Quality Inn Mineral Point
Quality Inn Mineral Point
#2 of 3 in Mineral Point

Been to Pine Ridge Motel? Share your experiences!