“We smell smoke!”

Cuisines: Barbecue
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 12 July 2014

Stopped for coffee in the early morning and could smell the meat smoker going. We went back for a late lunch and it was great. Food was tasty, went for the sampler platter to try a variety. Really loved the cilantro cole slaw, but you've got to like cilantro. If you are in Dodgeville STO in for lunch or dinner!

Reviewed 6 July 2014

We were traveling through Dodgeville to the "House on the Rock" attraction and found Bobs for dinner. It was so good we returned the following night for more. The brisket sandwich was by far the best I have ever had, including a trip to Memphis the previous month. My wife had the pulled pork and loved it. Next night we had the ribs, which can be served wet or dry. We opted for the dry and tried out a selection of sauces, all of which are homemade and delicious.
The service was great, friendly and the beer ice cold. It does get busy, and rightly so---go early and often..

Reviewed 3 July 2014 via mobile

I was a little hesitant to drive an hour from my parent's house to go out for BBQ. Seemed like a long ways to go.

It was worth it.

Excellent brisket, probably the best I've ever had. Tries some of my wife's pulled pork and it was equally good. The smoked sausage I got with my sampler plate was not all that good, seemed like an overcooked brat but the ribs I also had were good.

Tried all their sauces and was amazed by them. Their beer based sauce was good but their Carolina sauce is right up my alley (mustard and vinegar base) and fell in love with it. Going to take a bottle home next time I drive an hour for barbecue.

Cheese curds were good too. Not a very big portion at all but a second order did the trick.

Absolutely worth going to if you're in the area or are a huge barbecue fan.

Reviewed 3 July 2014

The menu is phenomenal. I could eat there every day and have the same thought, I cannot wait for the next meal. Come early it is a very popular place.

Reviewed 28 June 2014

This is some of the best if not the very best BBQ I have ever had. The beef brisket was excellent. Large portions. Good cornbread included. My spouse had the sampler platter with ribs, pulled pork, and sausage. All excellent. Get your food dry and you can test out all the sauces. Prices are in line. Would definitely return

1  Thank Laura B