“Fantastic”

Ranked #1 of 7 Restaurants in Dousman
Dousman, Wisconsin
“Fantastic”
Reviewed 14 April 2014

Best breakfast anywhere and great service. Food is hot and all servers are prompt. Lots of seating but it does fill up on Sunday mornings after 9am

Visited March 2014
3 Thank debrat1952

“Great value”
Reviewed 22 April 2013 via mobile

Come hungry. Had burrito verde w/pork. Very big and came with soup, beans and rice. Good variety of dishes plus breakfast served all day. Server very nice and friendly. In Dousman to visit in-law but will definitely be back

• Visited April 2013
2 Thank potrazebe
Oconomowoc, WI
“My favorite spot for breakfast”
Reviewed 29 September 2012 via mobile

This place in built into an Amoco station and looks kind of rinky-dink from the outside. My wife refused to go for years because it didn't looked nice from the outside. I love to go out for breakfast and this is my favorite place. It is family run and the service is always solid. I love Mexican breakfast, you know, chorizo & eggs, huevos rancheros, stuff like that. it is always good here. They also do a great job with traditional American breakfast items. My wife always goes for an omelette. My kids go for the pancakes and fresh toast. They are always perfect. It can get busy on the weekends. Pricing is very reasonable. My one gripe, they don't have skim milk or grapefruit juice.

1 Thank WalterofWisc
East Troy, Wisconsin
“This is our go to place”
Reviewed 23 May 2012

This is our go to place whenever we have guests. Huge menu, and lots of variety (including american, and breakfast). We've never had anything there we didn't like, and we go all the time!

Visited May 2012
3 Thank Infrequent_tripper
Oconomowoc, Wisconsin
“Nothing fancy, but good food at a good price.”
Reviewed 12 February 2012

I eat here at least twice per month. The breakfast skillets are good as are the Mexican items for lunch and dinner. Staff is friendly and food comes out fast.

5 Thank cs525