“All Gone”

Dining options: Reservations
Pewaukee, Wisconsin
“All Gone”
Reviewed 16 July 2014

This was one of the greatest restaurants in Northern WI. Their German entrees were exceptional. Their traditional American entrees just as good. It's sad that they could not sell and had to close but for a young family it's understandable with the hours the restaurant required. Plus the owner has a large Sysco route in northern WI. Just wish someone would have bought the establishment and recipes and kept it open.

• Visited August 2013
2 Thank SL262

Chicago, Illinois
“This restaurant has closed”
Reviewed 9 July 2014 via mobile

Old Stag has closed and did not reopen this summer. I believe that owners moved away with no plans to return. The closing has left a gap in restaurants between Eagle River and Three Lakes.

Visited August 2013
Eagle River, Wisconsin, United States
“Nice atmosphere but a little noisy”
Reviewed 29 September 2013

My husband & I took our preteen grandchildren to dinner at Old Stag on a Saturday night. Very busy when we arrived but were seated immediately and service was fast and efficient. We all ordered different types of food (pasta, steak & german dishes). The food was good but nothing totally memorable.

• Visited September 2013
Appleton, Wisconsin
“Great fish fry”
Reviewed 9 September 2013

We had read the reviews on the Old Stag, and thought we should try it. We went on a Friday night after Labor Day - I made a reservation, but really did not need one. My husband and I both ordered the Northwoods fish fry. It was very good; one of the best that we have had. We will go back to try other menu selections.

• Visited September 2013
Lake Mills, Wisconsin
“Classy atmosphere and outstanding food”
Reviewed 26 August 2013

My wife and I had a kid-free night, and decided to go out to dinner at the Old Stag. When we walked in, I was immediately impressed by the upscale classic atmosphere and welcoming staff. Our meals were promptly prepared and served. The food was excellent, and we left wanting to return again. I highly recommend visiting the Old Stag.

Visited September 2012