“Very good stay”

Ranked #9 of 12 Hotels in Eagle River
Wisconsin
“Very good stay”
Reviewed 3 July 2014 via mobile

I was very pleased it was very comfortable very nice clean and the people were very nice and the restaurant had good food it had a nice pool and a hot tub and the rooms were very comfortable and clean to stay in I will be back

Stayed May 2014, travelled solo

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (14)
Waukesha, Wisconsin
Reviewed 28 June 2014

My husband and I stopped in to the Eagle River Inn last week. It was our first time there we thought we would give it a try. The front desk was wonderful and very helpful. Crystal, an employee there talked us in to staying. She spoke highly of it, and promised us a wonderful relaxing visit.
We were on a second floor king lakeside room. It was beautiful. The room was clean, and quiet. The view from the patio was amazing. We watched the sun set as we sat outside.
The restuarant was wonderful. Great friendly staffing and again a beautiful view of the lake. The bartender was fantastic as well. Friendly and smiling with many stories.
I would tell anyone in the area to stop by visit. What an amazing mini vacation we had.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank waterfish89
milwaukee, Wi
Reviewed 22 June 2014

My family and I really enjoyed our stay at the Eagle River Inn and Resort. Our room was amazing. The rooms were very up to date, from the bedding to the amazing view of the water. I would recommend anyone going up to the Eagle River area to stay here.

• Stayed May 2014
1 Thank familygal19
Loves Park, Illinois
Reviewed 16 January 2014

My wife and I are building a place near Eagle River, and need a place to stay and eat at, while checking on the construction process. We have also stayed here, when just up north with friends and family. The reasons for our liking the Eagle River Inn are, great location (near everything, but not in the middle), beautiful setting (Watersmeet Lake), reasonable rates, clean rooms, great and helpful staff, and a friendly/good restaurant that is also reasonable. The place we're building is very small, so when family or friends come to visit, this will be our overflow destination for them. I would highly recommend this Inn. You won't be disappointed.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank bruces901
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Reviewed 18 December 2013

Awesome Northern feel.. The view outside our room of the lake was beautiful. I was able to pull my snowmobile right up by the building. The staff was in the process of decorating. I got to see there huge tree when it was all set up and lets just say beautiful! Would defnatly stay here again! Loved the staff as well very outgoing.

Room Tip: Get a lake side room.
  • Stayed December 2013, travelled with friends
1 Thank Kieran S
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Reviewed 16 December 2013

We came to the Eagle River Inn and Resort for a birthday party. We stayed for the weekend in the hotel. We were really impressed with the staff. They were very friendly and helpful. They went out if their way to make sure we had everything and anything we needed for our stay and also for the party. I would definetly stay there again and would recommend it to others too! The pool was basic, but really nice. Well maintained and very clean.

• Stayed December 2013
Reviewed 23 November 2013

My dad and I stayed the weekend here and I can't wait to return. Now that Liz and Ron are back, things are starting to look up again. I love where the hotel is located the area in the back is so gorgeous. You can just sit bavk and relax and have a few drinks by a bon fire. I love the up north feeling. The resturant was great, I loved the food! They also have a new 3 season patio off the bar, it looks great! The swimming area is comfortable. Overall the experience is a double thumbs up!

• Stayed November 2013
#7 of 12 in Eagle River
Black Bear Lodge
Black Bear Lodge
#1 of 5 in Saint Germain

Been to Eagle River Inn & Resort? Share your experiences!