“Not worth the stop”

Alexander's Pizza
Ranked #36 of 60 Restaurants in Eagle River
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 30 June 2014

Pizza crust was good but toppings were not worth the price. Canned mushrooms! No soap in women's bathroom & unlockable swing doors that are high enough to see under. Pricey & not impressive. Building in disrepair which I could overlook if the food was good.

1  Thank Michelle S

Reviewed 4 April 2014

very bad pizza, great pinball machine. ham and cheese sammie is good. I would pass on this and butch's.
head to the cottage on catfish road, gordo's or log cabin.

Reviewed 7 January 2014 via mobile

We're from DC but have been visiting Northern Wisconsin for years. We love the pizza and the owner is often there ensuring food and service are great.

Reviewed 22 October 2013

If you're looking for value, this isn't the place. Pizza is overpriced for what you get. Avoid looking at the bottom of the pizza box if grease repulses you. When's the last time the interior was updated? I don't think it's changed in 20 years.

Reviewed 15 August 2013

Yes I know that people's taste in pizza as much as their favorite color. I have eaten at Alexander's several times and I must say that for my taste preference there are better places in the area. Nobody will ever accuse the establishment as being fancy or modern by any means and they don't try to be. The bathrooms are not private at all and are lacking. I know that many consider pizza as a finger food but I do like a option of a plate and silverware. I would say that if you have a large group of kids and want to rest while you wait for he food bring a large pocket of quarters and turn them lose on the games while you hide at the picnic tables used inside for dining.