“Pleasantly surprised”

Eagle River Roasters
Price range: US$0 - US$12
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Description: Specialty Coffee House offering the freshest coffee in the Northwoods. Coffee roasted on premises. Also offering all natural real fruit smoothies, meats, sandwiches, loose leaf teas Grill is open 8-2
Reviewed 5 August 2014 via mobile

I had never been here before. I just assumed that it was a coffee shop. I was pleasantly surprised at the menu. My wife and I shared a couple if items off the lunch menu. It was very good. Wished I had stopped in here several years ago.

Reviewed 24 June 2014

Friendly staff know how to make great coffee and hot chocolate. Internet is also available. They are also willing to describe their coffees and teas.

Reviewed 8 June 2014

My boyfriend and I stopped because the other shop we normally visit, Blend, was closed for the day. Upon entering, the atmosphere was nice and baristas ready to help us. He ordered a vanilla latté, and I got regular brewed coffee. My boyfriend, a Starbucks barista, was not at all impressed with his latté, but I was satisfied with my brewed coffee. Overall, not a bad place to visit, but there are much better options in Eagle River, particularly Blend.

2  Thank Cody C
Reviewed 15 April 2014

I travel outside of Eagle River allot..I love my coffee...For a good hometown treat..I frequent Eagle Roasters..I also do my Fed-Ex shipping here..as I ship a package to my daughter in collage..I leave smiling with a great coffee!!!

Reviewed 24 March 2014

The best decaf coffee I've ever tasted. Loved atmosphere, food, & of course coffee. Will definitively make it a priority to stop here when travelling through Eagle River .