“Summer memories”

Pitlik's Sand Beach Resort
Ranked #17 of 61 Restaurants in Eagle River
Reviewed 8 September 2013

My family has visited several times from 2012-2013, most recently this week-end. We have had a consistent experience. Northwoods ambience, excellent fish fry, biggest most awesome bloody mary's including shrimp and 2 days worth of veggies! If you are looking for quick service and quick food, this is not the place. Expect good food with a (well worth it) wait. Always a fun time with a great clientele. Nice to sit outside facing the lake watching the sunset.

1  Thank Tammy K

Reviewed 6 September 2013

Beautiful well-kept grounds and cabins. We stayed at the "You and I" cabin. Beautiful views of the lake. My husband and I also enjoyed the fishing. Would love to spend a week! The bloody-mary's were excellent! Definately another trip back. Peaceful, relaxing settings!!