“Baymont on Commonwealth”

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 10 March 2014

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 7 March 2014

Came here w my boyfriend. Hotel was cheap paid 73. Wasn't sure at first when I first came in to the hotel to front desk I got a weird vibe, like I felt uncomfortable, not like I have at any other hotels. It was so dead inside no people at all. And the hallways reminded me of the movie the shining. You can tell they got new bedding, furniture, light fixtures, basically bought new stuff to make it look good, I would be scared to see what it looked like before, but yeah when we got into our room there was a big spider up on the wall in the crack in plain sight, was definitely noticeable so I was disappointed housekeeping didn't get rid of it while cleaning. I hate spiders!!!! So I killed it just to get a little comfortable. The beds are bouncy like they're used/old!!! Pillows are not comfy, our closet wouldn't close so it was cracked open all nighy, super creepy. There was no top latch/lock at all! But there was the stuff still there where one used to be. Got on the bed and there was a blonde hair and a few other hairs that weren't mine, I have dark hair. Bathroom tiles are nasty and there was hair in the shower which made me feel it wasn't clean, I worked in housekeeping and we always made sure to get out all hair even the tiniest speck. Basically NEVER coming here again, I never write reviews but I felt I needed to for this place!!! I feel gross just being in here :( was planning to stay two nites but we're leaving to the Clarion hotel off craig road tomorrow morning ASAP!! Oh yeah and went to ask for the Wi-Fi password at the front desk and the front desk lady looked (eyes were bloodshot red) and smelled like marijuana. I can't wait to leave!!!!!!!

• Stayed: March 2014
1  Thank lisa_marie_r123
Reviewed 6 March 2014

Everything about this Baymont is acceptable to above average. Public areas are clean and fresh. Nice breakfast with hot offerings. Plenty of seating. Room was better than expected. Bathroom was very clean.
Housekeeping does an excellent job. The only minor issue was the sink vanity does not allow much room for toiletries.
Bed felt soft but I still got a good nights sleep with no morning backache. Plenty of comfortable pillows.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business