“Good food”

Galloway Grille
Ranked #50 of 230 Restaurants in Eau Claire
Cuisines: American, Bar
Good for: Kids, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
“Good food”
Reviewed 5 June 2014 via mobile

It always surprises me how good the food is here. I just had the Black and Bleu wrap and I can honestly say it is one of the best things I have ever tasted. No surprise that it has won a best of Taste of the Valley award. I have been here several times and the food is always very good. When they are busy the service can be a little one the slow side but I have come to expect that from pub/eateries.

“Sunday Best”
Reviewed 3 May 2014

Galloway has a nice atmosphere for eating including bar style window seats that allow you to people watch. If you're going for brunch on Sunday make sure to have a snack beforehand or order an appetizer because it takes awhile to get your food. It's well worth the wait, but I'm just giving you a heads up.

Visited March 2014
Chippewa Falls, Wisconsin
“Good Food Slow (sometimes)”
Reviewed 1 May 2014

We have been going here for years. They have had trouble with speed of service here in the past. We keep going back because it is clean, quiet, and good food. I usually eat a burger and some calamari. We have had Salmon salad which they don't offer anymore that was great. They close early so I have often decided to stop in and found they are closed after a play or something. their homemade chips are very good and lighter than fries. Give the place a try. The prices are good too.

• Visited September 2013
Eau Claire, Wisconsin
“The city's best breakfast”
Reviewed 16 April 2014

The Galloway Grille has, in my opinion, the best breakfast as when price, quality, and ambiance are considered. The omelets, some unusual, are delicious and all the breakfast items are under $10. Make sure you get a bloody mary to go with it. The building itself if unique with pictures of old Eau Claire buildings all around. I have never had bad service. I highly recommend it to visitors for breakfast.

• Visited April 2014
1 Thank williabk
Green Bay, Wisconsin
“Nice place for small to large groups.”
Reviewed 23 March 2014

My daughter found this place and loves it. Really nice menu with a large selection basically everyone from our picky family could find something. The soup of the day was beer cheese soup it may have been the best beer cheese soup I ever ate. The next time I went there I was really looking forward to ordering it again but seeing it isn't on the menu it wasn't a choice. Hope it makes it on the menu before my next visit. We will visit again.

• Visited March 2014