“Great breakfast!!!”

Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours
Chippewa Falls, Wisconsin
“Great breakfast!!!”
Reviewed 16 February 2014 via mobile

My wife and I went here on valentines day for breakfast, I had the blueberry pancakes with slices of bananas on top, very good breakfast, I love the pancakes at Perkins A+++++

1 Thank Metmagic2014

“Very good.”
Reviewed 28 January 2014 via mobile

Newly remodeled. Most of the dayside has worked there for 15+ years. Accomodates lots of special requests.

Eau Claire, Wisconsin, United States
“Great meal, great service”
Reviewed 1 January 2014 via mobile

My wife and I went to Perkins for breakfast I really love there american potatoes and there pancakes, the food was great and the service was outstanding

1 Thank Steve W
Mackinaw City, Michigan
“friendly”
Reviewed 22 August 2013

camped the night before and ready for coffee, Cindy was an excellent server. Our coffee was prompt and the coffee to go was a great hit for all 4 of us. Our meals were very tasty and we all ordered a muffin for later but ate them on the spot. Hats off to a great baker.

Visited August 2013
Carlton,MN
“Fast and friendly”
Reviewed 22 March 2013

Perkins Restaurants are well known and this one is one of the better ones. Always seated fast and service friendly and good. Food for seniors on the road seems to be just the right amount.

• Visited March 2013