“Awesomesauce!”

Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
“Awesomesauce!”
Reviewed 24 July 2014 via mobile

My fiancé had been there before but I had not.. He told me they had the best burgers and he was indeed correct!! I had the wisconsin sourdough and it was juicy and delicious! We also had the deep fried pickles, also delicious! The polish pickle soup was fabulous! Our server Sara was awesome! She was quick, friendly and funny! The hostess was also great!! Love the energy!! We will defiantly be back! :)

Bloomington, Indiana
“SOOOOO GOOOOOOD”
Reviewed 21 July 2014

Fantastic meal. Our party ordered burgers, wings and turkey sandwhich. All were above very good. The wings were HUGE - better than any place else I've ever been. A MUST is to order the cheese curds!! You can even substitute your side for them. Waitress was great. We would absolutely go here again - in fact we were sad that there wasn't another one closer to our end location so we could go again!!!

Marshfield, Wisconsin
“FANTASTIC WAITRESS!!!!!”
Reviewed 19 July 2014

We had one of the best waitresses we have had in quite some time. When I asked for an extra soda right away because I was so thirsty, she brought me an entire carafe of soda...and when we joked my other half needed a whole roll of paper towels because he was making such a mess with his burger, she indeed brought him a whole roll of paper towels lol
She was very friendly and gave us a good laugh! I wish all of our waitresses were so personable!!!
I had the honey mustard chicken sandwich, my other half had the Defibrillator, and our son had the cheese curd burger. We all loved our selections. We live about an hour and a half away from EC, but will definitely be back on our next trip through!!! :-)

Eau Claire, Wisconsin
“Milwaukee DRY Burger Co.”
Reviewed 16 July 2014

We went there for dinner and had the worst burger ever; overcooked and dry. We will not be going there again.

Visited February 2014
Madison, Wisconsin, USA
“Nice sports bar experience”
Reviewed 12 July 2014 via mobile

We went here late night Friday night after both driving from different places in the state. Surprisingly well-lit sports bar. Airy, spacious, nice. They had Happy Hour going on so a 22-ounce margarita was $3. I had beer cheese soup and chips and salsa. My fried had soup, salad and bread combo. Our bill was a ridiculously low $15! The beer cheese soup was awesome! Overall, we really liked it. Hard to get to from the other side of Clairemont but worth it. Terrific value. We'll be back for the soup!