“Gross”
Review of Chaos Water Park

Chaos Water Park
Ranked #10 of 31 things to do in Eau Claire
Reviewed 23 March 2014

I went there yesterday and going in to the locker room, the toilets were never flushed and the floors were so dirty. As you walk into the pool area you can hardly breath and start getting dizzy because it is so highly chlorinated. They let you wear your dirty shoes from off the street in there and there is dirt all over where you are walking barefoot. As I was going down the lazy river I seen band-aids going past me, kids poop, and huge chunks of hair. If you look on the bottom of the lazy river you will see all sorts of things from clothes to poop. As I was going up the stairs to the water slides I seen trash and blood on the stairs. Also, there is only one life guard watching three water slides to where they could hardly see the bottom. They one body slide had hardly any water pressure so the people had to push themselves down the hole way. I feel like this place does not clean daily and I know they would not pass if state came through and looked. I feel like the people working there are too young and do not care about how clean this place should be. I will most definiteness not be going back there ever. I really feel like there is a need for OSHA to step in and take care of this nasty place.

3  Thank Hannah S

Reviewed 19 March 2014

The water is pretty cold, and it IS heavily chlorinated, but there are ample rafts for the lazy river and the venue is fine along with the game center for a family over-nighter. If you are coming from Mnpls and don't want to go to the Dells and it is for a day, heck - this place is fine and the prices are reasonable.

The food is marginable, but they really try. We enjoyed ourselves.

Reviewed 14 December 2013

We live right in Eau Claire and love having the thought of a waterpark to go play at when it gets to cold but Chaos is so dirty I have a hard time even 'taking one for the team' and going for the kids. When you stand in the water you can feel trash and hair rubbing up against your feet. ..there was sand from who know where at the bottom of the hot tub...SO NASTY. Also try not to look to hard at the floor and tiles peeling off they are full or dirt and bandaids. The locker rooms are littered with peoples dirty used towels and the whole time we were there tables were covered with peoples trash and old food and never cleared off (we were there for over 2 hrs) They just advertised a supposed "remodel" and really all they did was repaint the walls. So not worth going...

2  Thank mvb513
Reviewed 14 October 2013

I held my oldest son's 12 birthday here in Aug 2012 ( had to check Nov cause it didnt offer older choices)& everyone had an awesome time for the first hr & 1/2 but then kids started complainin bout their bellies hurtin & I knew it was the clorine since when we had moved here, we had to stay in a hotel a while till we closed on our house. The kids r soooo paranoid bout it happenin again that they won't go back. Since the lady complained bout their 30 July visit, its not better yet obviously. It's really sad. We r from the south & I thought it would sooo cool to have a place like this in the winter to deal w the cold. Besides its only $5 on Thurs. If things improve, please advertise...otherwise we're all losin, fun 4 us, bad reviews & less $ for u.

7  Thank brtnsupermommy3
Reviewed 16 August 2013

All I need to say is RIP OFF....10.00 per person to get it.
The water was cold. Not as big as they say it was going to be. BORING..
Floors were very hard to walk on...water all over the place...easy to slip.
Slide was falling apart.