“The best eau caire had too offer!”
Review of Tacos Juanita

Tacos Juanita
Ranked #12 of 231 Restaurants in Eau Claire
Cuisines: Mexican
“The best eau caire had too offer!”
Reviewed 19 May 2014 via mobile

I dine here at least 1-2 times a week, hands down the best tacos in town! Authentic homemade mexican food that never disappoints.

“Solid Mexican food”
Reviewed 11 April 2014

This was our first pit stop on a road trip to Tennessee. The food here was inexpensive and excellent and in pretty big portions that's common in the Upper Midwest. Service was fast (not fast food fast, but fast) and they have a decent kids menu. Warm chips and salsa appeared right away. Two adults, three kids, and one margarita came out to about $40. This may be a new favorite when we drive eastward from the Twin Cities.

• Visited March 2014
1 Thank Lisa G
Augusta, Wisconsin
“Nice little restaurant within my reach!”
Reviewed 10 April 2014

Last night a group of friends and I met at Tacos Juanita. Some have been there before. I hadn't. It was really really good! I had the Chicken Tortilla Soup and the Seafood Enchiladas and wasnt disappointed. Margaritas were very good too! Now I got to take my husband there! He would enjoy. They even serve breakfast which I hear is pretty awesome too!

• Visited April 2014
1 Thank marcey500
Wisconsin
“Best Mexican Food in Eau Claire”
Reviewed 1 April 2014

The quality of food has been very consistent at this family run restaurant. Prices are fair. Quality of food is good. Staff is very friendly. Free chips and salsa with your meal. I reviewed this place a couple of years ago, and it remains my favorite Mexican restaurant in the area. Great job.

• Visited March 2014
1 Thank WItraveler2000
“Not sure if we will be back!”
Reviewed 30 March 2014 via mobile

We have been to this restaurant 3 times before and was very pleased. This last time was terrible from the minute we walked in to the time we left. Our table was dirty and the seats were worn and shabby looking. It took 40 minutes to get our food. I think they had forgotten about us. There were only two other tables occupied. The food was mediocre. The owner just sat at a table that was facing the front door, looking at his phone or watching tv. I got the impression they wanted us to leave so they could go home. We were very disappointed and not sure we will be back.