“BEST Hotel Service Ever - BEST Staff”

Hampton Inn Eau Claire
Ranked #7 of 25 Hotels in Eau Claire
Reviewed 25 February 2014

It was like staying at your best friends house. Everything I could even think I might need was already provided to me before I could even ask. The entire staff was so helpful and friendly. They even help clean the snow off my car in the morning.

Reviewed 24 February 2014

The staff was very generous and caring during the week I stayed at the Hampton Inn for business. We not only got a great rate, but they provided pizza for all of their guests one night due to big a snow storm, and also I received a gift from the front desk because the fitness room was closed one evening when I went to workout. The location of my room was right next to the lobby, so it was a little bit noisy. Overall, it was a great experience and we were well taken care of!

Reviewed 17 February 2014

This Hampton was very clean, welcoming, and well managed. Will definetely stay here the next time I'm in Eau Claire. It was nice to grab the free breakfast in the morning, had plenty of towels, and the cleaning staff always made sure I had everything I needed.

Reviewed 12 February 2014

All around the best stay I have ever had at a hotel. Great and super friendly service. Awesome complimentary breakfast!! Very clean! Accommodated all & every need we had. Thank you again for a pleasurable stay at the Hampton.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 12 February 2014

I had to catch a 6am flight and walked into the breakfast area. Where the server asked if I would like some breakfast even though it was way to early and the area hadn't opened yet. She exceeded my expectations by serving me anyway! Kudos!

Reviewed 30 January 2014

Although the hotel is a little dated, they did update the rooms to look modern. There were cute notes from the hotel staff in the room, and it seemed like they really took their time to make the room ready for the next guest. Coffee and Tea, hot cookies, and popcorn were available at no charge in the lobby. Nice people, nice rooms.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 20 January 2014

We stayed at the hotel using rewards points from Hilton. It was an overnight get-away for the girls. I knew the rooms are not the most modern in the Hampton family, but we gave it a shot anyway and I am glad we did. From the time we got to the front desk to the room everything was great. The front desk employee was wonderful at check in and very helpful with the additional requests we had that night. The room was probably the cleanest hotel room I've stayed in, in a long time and smelled great. I'm from the Eau Claire area and whenever someone I know is coming and looking for a hotel I will be recommending the Hampton Inn.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with friends