“Clean & Quiet”

AmericInn Hotel & Suites Eau Claire
Ranked #10 of 25 Hotels in Eau Claire
Reviewed 19 February 2014

Have stayed here before, but they have since remodeled. Noted the quietness of the rooms as we couldn't hear our neighbors at all! Rooms were clean and comfortable. Was a very good value for 2 room suite with fireplace and whirlpool tub. Appreciated the roses and complementary truffles as our stay was on Valentine's Day. Even though we're from town, we'd stay here again and would recommend to others.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with AmericInn Hotels and Suites
texaco16, General Manager at AmericInn Hotel & Suites Eau Claire, responded to this reviewResponded 26 February 2014

Thank you for the positive feedback pertaining to your latest stay with us! We hope that your Valentine's Day was a successful one and we look forward to serving you again.

Reviewed 13 February 2014

Good coffee, variety of continental breakfast, especially the waffles. The lobby smelled so good! The friendly helpful staff meant a lot. The lobby was clean, comfortable and had a homey feeling upon arriving.
Clean & comfy room suite with whirlpool tub.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with AmericInn Hotels and Suites

Thank you for such great compliments about our hotel and staff. It’s the experiences like yours that we have built our reputation on and we are proud that your stay with us was enjoyable. We hope that if you are ever in the area again you will not hesitate to choose staying with us again. Thank you and have a great day!

Reviewed 6 February 2014

Nice clean rooms. Fresh smelling. The motel is in a great location. The beds were really comfortable. The best part of this motel is that it is smoke free. I would definitely stay at this location when I am in the area again.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with AmericInn Hotels and Suites

Thank you for your honest feedback on our property! We always appreciate hearing about how well we are doing. Thank you and we look forward to seeing you again!

Reviewed 3 February 2014

This hotel had amazing friendly staff!! The room we stayed in was very clean and spacious!!! The breakfast was amazing and I would recomend staying in this hotel and we will deffinitly stay here in the future!

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with AmericInn Hotels and Suites

Thank you for taking your time to complete a TripAdvisor review on your most recent stay with us. I am so very happy everything was up to your satisfaction during your stay! We strive to satisfy every single one of our guests and I am very proud we did nothing less than that for you. See you again soon and thank you again. Have a great day!

Reviewed 1 February 2014

Easy to book ahead of time, friendly greeting upon arrival and a beautiful spotless lobby and room. My room looked immaculate and smelled terrific and fresh. The room was so pleasant and tastefully decorated that I wished I could have stayed longer...I'll definitely be staying here again.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with AmericInn Hotels and Suites

I am thrilled you had such an excellent experience with us! We will be looking forward to seeing you again. Thank you for the great feedback on your stay!!

Reviewed 26 January 2014

My husband and I stayed at this hotel last night for a night away. It is the second time we have stayed here and it won't be the last. The staff is very friendly and willing to help. The bed was comfortable and the room was very clean. Breakfast has more options than I have seen at similar hotels at this rate (especially liked the sliced cheese to melt on my eggs) and the breakfast area was well maintained by the staff.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple

Thank you for taking the time to complete a TripAdvisor review on our peoperty. We always appreciate positive feedback from our loyal guests. I am very happy your second stay with us was just as enjoyable as your first. We look forward to see you and your husband again. Thank you again for the excellent feedback. See you soon!

Reviewed 22 January 2014 via mobile

This hotel was very nice I like the furniture family room in the lobby area where you can chit chat, I like how the staff all staff is very friendly they didnt mind my kids being loud whice I corrected but they did not mind, quick to help with whatever your need may be, the pool is really awesome I love the lights in the pool it makes it look so blue and relaxing. . Over all I think tjis place has a wonderful staff and a clean hotel. .

• Stayed: January 2014
texaco16, General Manager at AmericInn Hotel & Suites Eau Claire, responded to this reviewResponded 26 January 2014

I'm so glad you enjoyed your stay. We try very hard everyday to make our guest have a great stay.