“Good value”

Ranked #18 of 25 Hotels in Eau Claire
Eau Claire, Wisconsin
“Good value”
Reviewed 7 November 2012

This hotel is a little rough around the edges, but I can't complain for $35/night after using the coupon I found at a rest area. The room was clean enough, but the linens and carpeting could use some help. I did not expect much and was not disappointed.

• Stayed May 2012, travelled solo

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (8)
Fountain Hills, Arizona
Reviewed 4 October 2012

We stayed at this Knights Inn on our way to Chippewa Falls, WI. There was a mix up of the reservation and the owners worked to make sure that it was resolved. The price was very good for the room. The hotel itself is a little old and dated but not terrible. The breakfast left a lot to be desired but was OK. The room was a little dark and dingy but clean. I don't know if I would stay here again or try a different chain but might consider it.

• Stayed September 2012, travelled as a couple
Cambridge, Canada
Reviewed 26 August 2012

This was a very nice hotel, it doesn't look like much from outside, but when you go to your room it is surprisingly very nice. The beds were quite comfortable, as we had a good nights sleep. The check in was good enough, but the breakfast was very limited with 2 cereals, bagels and toast. The coffee wasn't hot enough and the milk was empty. When we asked for more the lady working there is not friendly at all. When we said thank you, or tried to speak to her, all we got was a hmm. The orange drink is not juice, it is punch. Other than that, it is really a great place to spend the night.

• Stayed August 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 2 August 2012 via mobile

A cowroker and I stayed here on a Sunday night. The parking lot had maybe 4 cars in it. So it wasn't busy. We checked in to our rooms. Mine was fairly clean, a little outdated but modest. My coworker called me and told me to go to his and check it out so I did. Asz I approached the door it had a lingering smell like rotten food and cat feces. He opened the door and said he's been trying to air it out{opened window and turn on a/c. Stains all over carpet and the stink came from both beds in the room. It was something to witness. Pay the money and stay at the one 100 feet to the east is what I would recommend.

• Stayed June 2012
Cedar Rapids, Iowa
Reviewed 16 July 2012

This little hotel is really a gem for the price. We stayed at Knights Inn for 2 nights recently and the room was very clean, the bed was extremely comfortable, and the staff was great. Plus, the cost of the 2 nights was less than what we would have paid at other hotels in the area for 1 night. The breakfast was basic and simple, but for the price we paid and the way we were treated by the staff, it was fine.

• Stayed July 2012, travelled with family
1 Thank Allen B
Cedar Rapids, Iowa
Reviewed 15 July 2012 via mobile

This hotel is a great value for budget minded travelers. The towels had some stains but had been washed. Overall clean hotel in a safe spot.

• Stayed July 2012
1 Thank EAW1228
MacGregor, Manitoba canada
Reviewed 9 July 2012

The Knights Inn in Eau Claire is a good over night stop. It is a basic motel , our room had a queen bed and chair, tv. The room was very clean and staff was friendly. it is situated just of the interstate. It offered continental breakfast. We were somewhat disappoint with the breakfast. All cereals were very sweet. However for the cost one can afford to stop somewhere for breakfast. We would stay there again if we travel that way.

Room Tip: If you are bothered by traffic noise pick a room far away from highway.