“Bike riding”

Ranked #18 of 25 Hotels in Eau Claire
Greenville, Wisconsin
“Bike riding”
Reviewed 2 July 2013

If you get your room for their normal cheap rate it would be ok. We paid 70 a night which was a bit overpriced. The free breakfast was coffee, cereal, white toast and a white bagel. Everything about this hotel was ok. Nothing was above average.

• Stayed June 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Lori W

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (8)
Hudson, Indiana
Reviewed 12 June 2013

I have made this Inn my normal stop over when traveling to N Dakota.
Nothing fancy,but clean and cheap. Like most old motels a little up- dating would be helpful, esp the TV. Shower only no tub. Never saw the cont. breakfast. Their are a couple of good restaurants just down the street.

• Stayed May 2013, travelled solo
1 Thank jimshu46747
Reviewed 20 April 2013 via mobile

Checked in late and found the front desk wasn't 24 hours (one of my biggest pet peeves with hotels) so the clerk who we buzzed to let us in was groggy while checking us in. As a result she charged my card when I had clearly stated we ate paying cash. She reversed it right away but still shouldn't have happened.
There was lots of parking and hotel is located close to the interstate. Rooms average as it gets. Not too shabby though. Fairly quiet cuz it wasn't busy.

• Stayed April 2013
Eau Claire, Wisconsin
Reviewed 7 November 2012

This hotel is a little rough around the edges, but I can't complain for $35/night after using the coupon I found at a rest area. The room was clean enough, but the linens and carpeting could use some help. I did not expect much and was not disappointed.

• Stayed May 2012, travelled solo
Fountain Hills, Arizona
Reviewed 4 October 2012

We stayed at this Knights Inn on our way to Chippewa Falls, WI. There was a mix up of the reservation and the owners worked to make sure that it was resolved. The price was very good for the room. The hotel itself is a little old and dated but not terrible. The breakfast left a lot to be desired but was OK. The room was a little dark and dingy but clean. I don't know if I would stay here again or try a different chain but might consider it.

• Stayed September 2012, travelled as a couple
Cambridge, Canada
Reviewed 26 August 2012

This was a very nice hotel, it doesn't look like much from outside, but when you go to your room it is surprisingly very nice. The beds were quite comfortable, as we had a good nights sleep. The check in was good enough, but the breakfast was very limited with 2 cereals, bagels and toast. The coffee wasn't hot enough and the milk was empty. When we asked for more the lady working there is not friendly at all. When we said thank you, or tried to speak to her, all we got was a hmm. The orange drink is not juice, it is punch. Other than that, it is really a great place to spend the night.

• Stayed August 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 2 August 2012 via mobile

A cowroker and I stayed here on a Sunday night. The parking lot had maybe 4 cars in it. So it wasn't busy. We checked in to our rooms. Mine was fairly clean, a little outdated but modest. My coworker called me and told me to go to his and check it out so I did. Asz I approached the door it had a lingering smell like rotten food and cat feces. He opened the door and said he's been trying to air it out{opened window and turn on a/c. Stains all over carpet and the stink came from both beds in the room. It was something to witness. Pay the money and stay at the one 100 feet to the east is what I would recommend.

• Stayed June 2012