“It closed :)”

Got a photo?
Add it.
KimChi Cafe
Cuisines: Korean
Description: Fantastic Korean food! Very reasonable prices...
Description: Fantastic Korean food! Very reasonable prices...
Reviewed 30 November 2012

Sorry to say KimChi Cafe is no more.....it closed and has re-opened as an Italian restaurant. Haven't visited the new theme...but the Korean food will be greatly missed by my wife and I in Eau Claire. One of previous owners is running the new Italian menu..so have high hopes...but have not tried it yet.

There are newer reviews for KimChi Cafe

Reviewed 21 November 2012

Kim Chi offered a great addition to the Eau Claire food scene, with a menu that was completely different from Eau Claire's other restaurants. I love their relish try and hot pot. Unfortunately, I drove by this week and it has been replaced by an Italian restaurant. It's a loss to Eau Claire.

1  Thank momof4inEauClaire
Reviewed 29 September 2012 via mobile

Had never been but was curious so went with a group of friends who knew what to get. Loved the hot pot and will be back for it. A tasty surprise!!

Reviewed 8 September 2012

My family and I love KimChi Cafe and go there any time we get a chance. The service is friendly and the food is always very good. I love their pork bulgogi. My family loves their soups.

Reviewed 16 June 2012

I have never had Korean food before so I do not have something to compare it to. The flavors were interesting, but I was not that crazy about it.. Someone who is more familiar with Korean dishes than I am, may find it to their liking.

1  Thank SightseeingCyndi