“Good sushi ”

Ranked #31 of 229 Restaurants in Eau Claire
Price range: US$6 - US$35
Cuisines: Japanese, Sushi, Asian
Good for: Kids, Child-friendly, Special Occasion Dining, Groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Cash Only, Free Off-Street Parking, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: An upscale Japanese restaurant including booth seating for sushi and sashimi or a cooked-at-table meal served at our hibachi grills. We have a party room available for groups of 20 or more and our large booths in the sushi bar area can seat up to 6 people at one table.
“Good sushi ”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 November 2013 via mobile

I tend to visit this restaurant often when I travel through Eau Claire and never have a bad experience. The only thing I can mention that I don't like is they close around 2pm and then reopen later in the evening. But overall, Very good.

Eau Claire, Wisconsin
“Fun experience!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 October 2013

We ordered the Shrimp Hibachi and the Lobster Hibachi, both were very good! The chef was friendly and lively, and made my birthday a great time! We sat at a table with some other people we didn't know, but that was fine; we all had a blast! We will be back in November to celebrate another birthday!

• Visited October 2013
Menomonie, Wisconsin
“Dont Waste Your Money”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 September 2013

We gave this restaurant another try and found it as disappointing as are visit in the past.
the portions small, quality poor and the service sucked as bad as the freaking drum the banged .
save your money and order from golden dragon.

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank Foodwriter2
Eau Claire, Wisconsin
“Lunch special”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 July 2013

Now through September 30, 2013, Fuji Sushi and Steak House is offering most of their lunch menu for $6.99. I had never been there before, so a friend of mine and I tried it. It was an excellent value! I had the tuna steak hibachi lunch which included an iceberg lettuce salad with the house ginger dressing. My tuna steak, vegetables and fried rice were beautifully presented with garnishes and a side dish of yum-yum sauce for the vegetables and ginger sauce for the meat. It was really a wonderful treat - I'll be going back to sample more of this lunch menu!

• Visited July 2013
Wisconsin
“Good Food Served by Friendly Staff”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 July 2013

Fuji's is a great place for a change of pace from you usual restaurants. You can opt for Hibachi dining where you are placed around an open grill with other diners. The chef will grill your order in front of you, and entertain you at the same time. Try to acknowledge the chef's efforts - they appreciate it! We've dined here several times. I don't care for the regular booth/table areas so much - personally we like the freshly grilled food better.

Visited June 2013