“Great place”

Azul Tequila Bar & Grill
Ranked #50 of 238 Restaurants in Eau Claire
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 18 August 2013

I was very unimpressed with Mexican restaurants in Eau Claire before trying Azul Tequila. The food is good, and the staff is very friendly. It's a great place for a get together. They have buy one get one free margaritas except on weekends where I believe it's buy two get one free. The prices are very reasonable. The salsa could be better, but that's just my opinion, I always get the bean dip anyway.
I always make sure to bring a jacket, sometimes it's freezing in the restaurant.

Reviewed 30 July 2013

Pleasant, clean restaurant. 2 for 1 margaritas; moderately priced food. Service was very attentive and pleasant. My taco salad was very good. Good meeting place for 'the girls' before we catch a movie on Girls Night Out.

Reviewed 13 July 2013 via mobile

Food, service, and setting was typical of an average Mexican Restaurant. Beverage prices are on the high side. Menu had many selections but my chicken enchiladas were dry and lacked flavoring. Good family stop if looking for typical Mexican fare.

Reviewed 1 July 2013

Have eaten here many, many times. Our local favorite. Good food, fast service, and very reasonably priced.

Reviewed 15 May 2013

I loved the homemade chips and salsa they brought to the table, but my salmon was overcooked and not remarkable. (I should know better than to order something not in keeping with the restaurant theme though. Nothing Mexican about salmon...) In general the food around the table was tasty, but not outstanding. Very nice atmosphere and attentive staff.