“Haven't eaten there in years” 3 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #138 of 229 Restaurants in Eau Claire
Cuisines: Italian, Fast food
Good for: Child-friendly, Cheap Eats
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
“Haven't eaten there in years”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 July 2014 via mobile

When this restaurant first came to Eau Claire we tried it- I was not overly impressed. I thought it was time to try it again. It was ok. My food had an overwhelming salty taste, my father had spaghetti and believes they did not give him enough sauce, my daughter had ravioli and she said it was good. My son and mom thought their dishes were ok. The breadsticks were overly salty/garlicky. We all did not finish our meals and thru out the remainder. I think my original thought of not bing impressed sticks with me. There are much better places in Eau Claire to go than here.

Eau Claire, Wisconsin
“Tried it one last time”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 June 2014

Expensive fast Italian. Mancinos is much better tasting, higher quality food. Alfredo is watery and cheap, lasagna was cold in middle. (got plate that had 3 different items on it)

Visited March 2014
Eau Claire, Wisconsin
“Good value fast food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 May 2014

Fazolis is a nice alternative to fast food burgers and fries. Reasonably priced - especially for kids - you get fast service at your table and a self service soda bar. I'm glad to see they brought back the lady delivering breadsticks to the table. Beware that you have to pay for extra breadsticks in the drive though.

• Visited April 2014
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Minooka, Illinois
“Tasty”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 July 2013

This was my first time trying Fazolis so I may not know how they usually are but I thought it was great. This particular restaurant was very clean, had clean bathrooms, and had extremely friendly staff. I ordered off of their lighter options menu and my boyfriend got some alfredo. They were very good doing the rounds of breadsticks, we always had fresh ones. I highly recommend this place to anyone in the mood for some tasty pasta dishes.

Visited July 2013
Nelson, Wisconsin
“fast food”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 September 2012

Just a average place. Its a change from other fast food places since it offers italian type food. Not great but a change from burger joints

Visited September 2012

Been to Fazolis? Share your experiences!