“Clairemont Motel”
Review of Clairemont Motel

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Eau Claire
Clairemont Motel
Ranked #21 of 25 Hotels in Eau Claire
Reviewed 12 April 2013

My stay at the Clairemont Motel was fabulous. The motel room I stayed in was great. It had a little kitchenette with a refrgerator, microwave, etc. The motel was very clean, very quite. It was a great stay.The owner operator was very professional and had a wonderful personality. I would definitely stay there again,

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled with family
3  Thank Sandra K

Reviewed 28 March 2013

The rooms are clean, and it's in great location, but the owner, Peggy, is not only in everyone's business and a gossip to all the guests, (including not being honest, and creating her own version of truth) she is extremely crude and honestly one of the rudest and meanest women I have met. She is truly in the wrong field and should not be working with public. Just by her treatment alone, I recommend going anywhere else In Eau Claire! There are lots of better choices!

• Stayed: February 2013
7  Thank DoMicsa
Reviewed 16 January 2013

Only one bed rooms, owner is paranoid and wouldnt cancel my room reservation when I called to request two beds. Even though its cheap stay else where you will regret ever staying there.....
Owner wouldnt even take my last name to cancel my reservation - I most definately will be calling again and calling credit card company to ensure payment will not be made for this day.

Room Tip: NEVER!!! dont tip - horrible hotel
  • Stayed: January 2013, travelled on business
3  Thank Amber E
Reviewed 1 August 2012

The owner is a paranoid old biker woman that comes in your room early every day and doesn't care if she wakes you up or not. Asked her to clean my room a few times but she always had an excuse not to, then one day she yelled at me in front of other tennants that she had to get into my room to clean! Someone threw up out of the bathroom window before I came there and instead of admitting that she missed cleaning it up she blames it on me. All kind of bugs in the room. Just a bad experience and a bad person to deal with. I would tell anyone looking for a discount hotel in the area to look elsewere.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled solo
4  Thank Karl S
A TripAdvisor Member
Boynton Beach, Florida
Reviewed 15 January 2004

This was an awesome place to stay. Clean, friendly, quiet, and very inexpensive. Our room was under $50.00! This is a find, I would recommend it to anyone! There is a restaraunt next door that is wonderful....Mikes Smokehouse. What a combo, we will definitely be back to Eau Claire and we will stay here again! Thank you.

12  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Eau Claire
Days Inn West-Eau Claire
Days Inn West-Eau Claire
#22 of 25 in Eau Claire

Been to Clairemont Motel? Share your experiences!