“Okey but not more”
Review of Red Lobster

Red Lobster
Ranked #40 of 246 Restaurants in Eau Claire
Reviewed 22 October 2016 via mobile

Me and my boyfriend went here for dinner. I took the four course menu and chose potato bacon soup and pasta linguini with shimps and the food wasn't satisfying. Overcooked pasta and the consistency of the soup was too thick. My boyfriend ate fish and potatoes and the potatoes were boring and broccoli overcooked. Staff was friendly and thanks to that, 3 stars.

Reviewed 13 September 2016

I had lobster tacos that were very good, came with a salad. My Co-worker had fish tacos. Hers had a lot of meat in it. Would definitely go back if in the area again.

Reviewed 12 September 2016

Always a great choice for seafood. Consistently excellent food quality.. Great crunchy fresh salads, love the crab and shrimp fests

Reviewed 12 September 2016

My family has gone to Red Lobster for Sunday lunch many times over the years as has a women's luncheon group I belong to. It is a favorite--starting with the cheese biscuits! Because you CAN order from the lunch menu even at noon Sunday, this is a blessing for family groups. The wait staff is always friendly and accommodating. Of course, the sea food is good but other tastes are also met.

Reviewed 11 September 2016

We went out to celebrate our anniversary without children and chose to go to Red Lobster because we do not have one in our area. We've been to this location many times, but nothing compared to what we had on Saturday night. This was the best service we have had at any restaurant, not just at a Red Lobster. We couldn't remember our servers name, Tyler I think, but he was top notch. Made sure we were good, even gave our appetizer free because they over cooked it and a free sundae because we were there for our anniversary. The food was fabulous, we enjoyed the Endless Shrimp and everything was tasty, hot, and came out quickly. We couldn't be more happy with the choice for our anniversary meal.

Been to Red Lobster? Share your experiences!