“Busy, but still pretty good.”
Review of Red Lobster

Red Lobster
Ranked #34 of 246 Restaurants in Eau Claire
Reviewed 12 November 2016

We ended up coming to Red Lobster because I had a huge craving for crab legs, and finding them in Wisconsin isn't really an easy thing to do LOL! My fiancee was pretty excited about the endless shrimp as well... We had water and I ordered a strawberry lemonade, which was AMAZING! It was packed so I was surprised by how good our dinner was. My crab legs were warm but kind of seemed like they had been made in a large quantity, which was understandable and they were still delicious. My fiancee had a wonderful experience with her shrimp as well! They kept coming out, two at a time, which I thought was pretty awesome. The Korean BBQ shrimp was VERY delicious! I wish we could remember our waitress's name because she was wonderful, overall our visit was very good and would highly recommend going to!

Reviewed 9 November 2016 via mobile

This location gets busy on the weekends. They accept reservations so call well ahead if possible.

Always friendly service and typical Red Lobster food. Interior could use an update as it's starting to look dated.

Reviewed 22 October 2016 via mobile

Me and my boyfriend went here for dinner. I took the four course menu and chose potato bacon soup and pasta linguini with shimps and the food wasn't satisfying. Overcooked pasta and the consistency of the soup was too thick. My boyfriend ate fish and potatoes and the potatoes were boring and broccoli overcooked. Staff was friendly and thanks to that, 3 stars.

Reviewed 13 September 2016

I had lobster tacos that were very good, came with a salad. My Co-worker had fish tacos. Hers had a lot of meat in it. Would definitely go back if in the area again.

Reviewed 12 September 2016

Always a great choice for seafood. Consistently excellent food quality.. Great crunchy fresh salads, love the crab and shrimp fests

Been to Red Lobster? Share your experiences!