“Birthday lunch”
Review of Red Lobster

Red Lobster
Ranked #34 of 245 Restaurants in Eau Claire
Reviewed 19 November 2016

It was my granddaughter's birthday and she picked Red Lobster to go for a "girls" lunch. I hadn't been to one of these restaurants for quite some time and was excited to see how they might have changed. I was not disappointed. The atmosphere was warm and friendly and it wasn't overly busy for a Thursday at 12:30ish. Our waitress, Meghan C, was also friendly and very attentive. She even asked us if we were on a time limitation...I've never been asked that before at any restaurant. We weren't but it was nice to know that we could get out in a timely manner if need be. I tried a new lunch item...grilled skewered garlic red shrimp with broccoli and rice pilaf...very good and just the right amount of food. My daughter had a lunch combo of grilled shrimp and fried shrimp and my granddaughter had popcorn shrimp. We topped it all off with dessert for the birthday girl...sinful chocolate cake with ice cream and a shared cheesecake for myself and daughter. Everything was very good and service was great. They even put a candle in the cake and sang happy birthday to my granddaughter...she was embarrassed!! She's 12! It was a very pleasant experience and would definitely go back again.

Reviewed 12 November 2016

We ended up coming to Red Lobster because I had a huge craving for crab legs, and finding them in Wisconsin isn't really an easy thing to do LOL! My fiancee was pretty excited about the endless shrimp as well... We had water and I ordered a strawberry lemonade, which was AMAZING! It was packed so I was surprised by how good our dinner was. My crab legs were warm but kind of seemed like they had been made in a large quantity, which was understandable and they were still delicious. My fiancee had a wonderful experience with her shrimp as well! They kept coming out, two at a time, which I thought was pretty awesome. The Korean BBQ shrimp was VERY delicious! I wish we could remember our waitress's name because she was wonderful, overall our visit was very good and would highly recommend going to!

Reviewed 9 November 2016 via mobile

This location gets busy on the weekends. They accept reservations so call well ahead if possible.

Always friendly service and typical Red Lobster food. Interior could use an update as it's starting to look dated.

Reviewed 22 October 2016 via mobile

Me and my boyfriend went here for dinner. I took the four course menu and chose potato bacon soup and pasta linguini with shimps and the food wasn't satisfying. Overcooked pasta and the consistency of the soup was too thick. My boyfriend ate fish and potatoes and the potatoes were boring and broccoli overcooked. Staff was friendly and thanks to that, 3 stars.

Reviewed 13 September 2016

I had lobster tacos that were very good, came with a salad. My Co-worker had fish tacos. Hers had a lot of meat in it. Would definitely go back if in the area again.

Been to Red Lobster? Share your experiences!