“Used gift card”
Review of Red Lobster

Red Lobster
Ranked #39 of 246 Restaurants in Eau Claire
Reviewed 15 May 2017 via mobile

We used $50 gift cards that we received this last Christmas. Our server was a jem, she was on us for any questions we had. I ordered the lobster, salmon, shrimp & my date had the pick 3 dinner of a cheese pasta lobster, crab cakes & shrimp. My little under 4oz. lobster tail was over cooked & chewy as my jumbo shrimp were also. The salmon was delicious as the rice. Her dish was better for $17 compared to mine $26. The waitress was great though!

Reviewed 13 March 2017 via mobile

We met Friends at the Eau Claire Red Lobster restaurant, thankfully we had used their Call Ahead seating option. The lobby was packed, but we only had to wait a couple of minutes to be seated. Although the service was poor, the food was presented well and tasted delicious. I assume the waitress was overwhelmed with the busy evening.

Reviewed 29 January 2017 via mobile

No waiting for a seat in the middle of the afternoon! They asked if we were in a time constraint which was nice. The server took care of us right away. It wasn't real busy but they were out of biscuits at the time so we had to wait for those. Good was plentiful and delicious. The coconut shrimp has strong coconut flavor but it was still good. It was a pleasant visit and we had enough leftovers for lunch the next day. I just wish we had enough room for the delicious looking desserts!!

Reviewed 17 December 2016

This Red Lobster is hard to beat, anywhere!

I would travel miles to eat here...in fact, I did travel 250 miles (one way) just to return!
I've been dreaming about coming back to this specific Red Lobster.

Manager was awesome & got my carry-out to me extra FAST! (Even during the start of a Packer game...very, very, IMPRESSIVE!)

The coconut shrimp is absolutely delicious and LOVE the amazing biscuits, too!
Can't go wrong with anything here!

It's the BEST Reb Lobster in the chain & I've been to many different states.
This one beats them ALL !

Reviewed 19 November 2016

It was my granddaughter's birthday and she picked Red Lobster to go for a "girls" lunch. I hadn't been to one of these restaurants for quite some time and was excited to see how they might have changed. I was not disappointed. The atmosphere was warm and friendly and it wasn't overly busy for a Thursday at 12:30ish. Our waitress, Meghan C, was also friendly and very attentive. She even asked us if we were on a time limitation...I've never been asked that before at any restaurant. We weren't but it was nice to know that we could get out in a timely manner if need be. I tried a new lunch item...grilled skewered garlic red shrimp with broccoli and rice pilaf...very good and just the right amount of food. My daughter had a lunch combo of grilled shrimp and fried shrimp and my granddaughter had popcorn shrimp. We topped it all off with dessert for the birthday girl...sinful chocolate cake with ice cream and a shared cheesecake for myself and daughter. Everything was very good and service was great. They even put a candle in the cake and sang happy birthday to my granddaughter...she was embarrassed!! She's 12! It was a very pleasant experience and would definitely go back again.

Been to Red Lobster? Share your experiences!