Holiday Inn Eau Claire South I-94
Antlers Motel(Eau Claire)
Very Good 4/5
Average 3/5
  • Free Internet
All reviewsjohnny's italian steakhousefront deskbreakfast buffetnice steakhousegreat hotelnewer hotelnice workout roomtexas roadhousewalk in showerrestaurant downstairsfamily get togetherdecent sizebusiness tripcountry jamoakwood mallhash brownscomfortable beds
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 29 March 2014

Spent two nights in this new Holiday Inn. Found it a pleasant departure from older properties of the same name. Front desk staff was pleasant, check in painless. Decor is an upgrade from older HI's. Room was nice, clean, pleasantly decorates. Noise from other rooms above and to the sides was much too easy to hear. Bed very comfortable. HVAC system was touchy and heat difficult to obtain, but chilly fan runs all the time unless shut off. Disappointed the hotel doesn't have a small "market" with candy, soft drinks, frozen meals a dice cream. On that score they missed the boat; one their competitors are exploiting. We would stay here again. Attached restaurant is very good, though lacks a menu breakfast in favor of a buffet with the usual type of food. They DO NOT have a "Continental" type breakfast, and I think they are missing something.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank SpritDriver
Richard K, Manager at Holiday Inn Eau Claire South I-94, responded to this reviewResponded 31 March 2014

I want to thank you for taking time to review us. I am glad that you enjoyed your stay with us and your suggestions will certainly be review.

I hope to see you again soon

Reviewed 23 March 2014 via mobile

Staff was very friendly, rooms were very nice and new. Mattress was a little firm but overall a great experience. Didn't try the restaurant or any other amenities. A solid room was all I needed and they delivered.

Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank ellen2321
Richard K, Manager at Holiday Inn Eau Claire South I-94, responded to this reviewResponded 24 March 2014

Thank you for choosing the Holiday Inn South Eau Claire. I appreciate your kind words. I hope that you will make this a regular stop and that we will get to see you again soon.

Reviewed 22 March 2014

We had a meeting at this Holiday Inn and were wowed by the service at this new hotel. Katie was awesome getting the room set up for us and the banquet staff kept our coffee and water well stocked. We also stayed at this property and the rooms were a very comfortable and the TV selections were amazing. The only thing is that this place is so new some GPS systems may not have it in yet so you will have to type the address and you will find it, and as my title says it is well worth finding.
One small knock would be the fitness center was small and very busy in the morning and I was not able to get a workout in (but not a deal breaker)

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Mikreyn

Thank you for staying with us and taking the time to comment on our wonderful banquet team. We do our best to provide the best possible experience regardless of the reason you might be coming to town. I am glad the we made your stay an enjoyable one.

Hope to see you again soon

Reviewed 15 March 2014 via mobile

We had a business function there but actually extended our stay a day because it was so nice. Love the atmosphere of the lounge and Carlos was great. Great martinis and drinks. Comfortable beds the food is great. I have eaten at 4 star places where the food wasn't this good If we are back in the area they will have our business. The only problem because it's brand new gps doesn't recognize it so it can be hard to find. But close to shopping also.

• Stayed: March 2014
1  Thank scellis2004
Richard K, Manager at Holiday Inn Eau Claire South I-94, responded to this reviewResponded 17 March 2014

Thank you for taking your time to review your stay with us. I really do appreciate your kind words. The entire staff does its best to try to give you the best experience we can. I am glad that we succeeded during your stay.

Please come and see us again soon.

Reviewed 26 February 2014

I checked in on a Friday afternoon and Marlena was very welcoming and personable. I asked her about the pool hours and she also told me about the breakfast buffet and when it was available. The room was very spacious and accommodating. I was concerned about the highway being so close to the hotel, but I never heard any noise during my stay. The bathroom as also very nice and I enjoyed having a shower versus a tub. The television had lots of different channels that were very entertaining and having a refrigerator to keep drinks cold was also a great thing to have during my stay. I would definitely come back to this hotel for business or pleasure.

Room Tip: I was in the middle of the 3rd floor and I had no complaints.
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank rrichard007
Richard K, Manager at Holiday Inn Eau Claire South I-94, responded to this reviewResponded 2 March 2014

I am so glad that you enjoyed your stay. I hope that the next time you are in Eau Claire you will stay with us again.