GrandStay Residential Suites Hotel Eau Claire
Econo Lodge(Eau Claire)
US$96
US$85
EconoLodge
The Oxbow Hotel(Eau Claire)
US$182
US$138
US$112
US$104
US$141
US$118
US$117
US$106
Quality Inn & Suites(Eau Claire)(Great Value!)
US$77
US$89
US$238
US$122
  • Restaurant
All reviewsgrand stayfull kitchenliving roomhome away from homeshopping and restaurantslarge bathroompull out couchgreat place to stayexercise roomsitting areawaffleshot tubdefinitely stay here againconvenient locationwaffle makerthe breakfast areastaff was friendly
Reviewed 25 November 2013

This is my first time staying at a Grand Stay. I can see why people would want to stay in this hotel for an extended stay. Absolutely felt the home-away-from-home feeling here. On this stay, I was here for 1 night.
LOBBY: This area was nice, it felt cozy, I loved the staircase. Very home-like feeling.
BREAKFAST: This was sufficient, nothing fancy, no eggs, but they did have French toast and bacon, a waffle maker, some cereal, yogurt and all the typical cold breakfast items.
SERVICE: I didn't have a lot of interaction with the staff. The morning front desk lady was nice. The young gal that was working in the breakfast area didn't go out of her way to be friendly, but did her job just fine.
ROOM: I was in a 2 room suite, with the large living room. I really liked the room, it felt very spacious. I would have liked a king bed in the bedroom, it was just a queen. Fine for my needs, but a king would have been better. Cleanliness seemed just fine. All electronics were in working order.
LOCATION: I liked the location of this hotel, not too far from the shopping mall, which was our main intent for our stay. There is a Kohl's, Michael's, JoAnn Fabrics, Office Max, Wal Mart, Dollar Tree, etc....all less than 5 minute drive from this hotel.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
GrandStay5, Manager at GrandStay Residential Suites Hotel Eau Claire, responded to this reviewResponded 7 January 2014

We definitely enjoy receiving the feedback explaining all of the areas of the hotel. We we take a look at each area and address any shortcomings. In the future, we do have some room types with king beds if you are interested for future stays. The hot items served during our breakfast rotate daily and we do offer a variety of items including scrambled eggs and omelets. I am sorry that they were not offered during your stay and hope that in the future those will be available if you choose to stay with us.

Reviewed 24 November 2013

This hotel is an excellent property with really wonderful amenities. The hotel is newly remodeled, and it looks great. Beds are very comfortable, the rooms/suites are well designed. Breakfast is always very good or excellent. The pool is incredibly small, though nice. I would highly recommend this property for business or pleasure.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple

Thank you for noticing all of our recent renovations and improvements. We are more proud than ever to provide each and every guest with the cleanest and level of services that our guest come to expect.

Reviewed 22 November 2013

This is the 2nd time I've stayed at the Eau Claire Grand Stay and I've also stayed at the one in La Crosse. I'm very pleased every time. This past week it was so relaxing to stay here after being caught in an unexpected snow storm on slippery roads. The front desk clerk (I think her name was Rose) made me feel right at home as soon as I got there. The location is great and has lots of stores and restaurants very near by. The room is a welcome change from the typical budget room that you would usually expect from a hotel in this price range. There was a big table to use for work or dinner. The wi-fi was very fast and easy to connect to. Everything was very clean and it was nice to have separate living and sleeping area, even though I was there by myself. It just feels more like home. I would pick this place over the competition every time.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business

Thank you for choosing not only the Eau Claire GrandStay but the La Crosse GrandStay as well. We strive to make each and every guest as comfortable while they are away from home.

Reviewed 22 November 2013

I was at the Grandstay for 2.5 weeks for work and it was a great place to stay for business. The staff was incredibly friendly and helpful. The workout room is nice, the breakfast choices are good, and the rooms are spacious and comfortable. I would definitely come back and stay in this hotel!!

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business

Thank you for the kind words regarding our hotel. We are glad to know we could make your 2.5 weeks in Eau Claire enjoyable. We look forward to your next visit!

Reviewed 17 November 2013

I met my old college roommates at this hotel. The hotel upgraded us to a two bedroom suite. The suite was excellent. It was very large and extremely clean. The hotel was very quiet. They serve hot beverages all day long. They also have a complimentary breakfast. It is very close to the mall and a variety of restaurants. We would definitely stay here again!

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with friends

Thank you for choosing the GrandStay during your recent reunion. We look forward to making events like this comfortable and stress free. We look forward to your next gathering.