Best Western Plus Eau Claire Conference Center
Ranked #2 of 25 Hotels in Eau Claire
Reviewed 9 June 2014

The hotel was nice- complete with free breakfast, pool and bar. The rooms were very nice and spacious complete with refrigerator and microwave. The ramp was closed so beware of an alternate route. We weren't aware of it... .It would have been nice to be told of this prior to arriving.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
There are newer reviews for Best Western Plus Eau Claire Conference Center

Reviewed 2 June 2014

We booked this hotel as part of a weekend sports car event and were surprised with the accomodation. The staff was very friendly & helpful and the ammenities (other than the closet sized bar/lounge) were better than anticipated. Any problems encountered are too small to even mention.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 2 June 2014

The hotel, staff and amenities were all clean, friendly and adequate. The bar could open earlier than 6 p.m., especially when a large group is staying for days. Location is removed from adjacent businesses, but most things were within 1 mile.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 29 May 2014

Excellent in all categories. Comfortable bed, good breakfast, friendly staff, large flat screen TV, hot water. Frig and microwave, good coffee in room, nice pool and Jacuzzi indoors. Easy access to the freeway, well lighted at night, comfortable office chair.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 12 May 2014

#1 - this hotel is dog friendly, plenty of grass for walking our 4-legged friends. #2 - rooms are large, clean and the living area nicely lighted Unfortunately, the bathroom is poorly lit. #3 - 2 elevators make access to upper floors easy

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 9 May 2014

Very nice hotel to stay at. We were in the area for a girls weekend. We would stay here again! The rooms are large and clean. The pool area was also very nice. We enjoyed the continental breakfast as well. If you're looking for a great mall to shop in there is one about 7 miles away.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Cynthia D
Reviewed 29 April 2014

I booked a King size bed with jetted tub for our First Wedding anniversary trip to Wisconsin. When we got to the hotel, it looked like we made a good choice. But when we got to our room we noticed they gave a Handicap room (my husband and I are in our mid 20s and healthy as can be).. But we both agreed we'd just make the best of it, so we dropped of our stuff and left for the activities we had planned.. When we got back we had more time to look at the room while we got settled.. I looked at the bed and the sheets weren't on all the way and you could see the mattress on both sides of the top of the bed as well as stains on the top comforter, and there were random screws in the walls where it looked like there use to be pictures or something.. Also there was a iron and ironing broad right next to the jetted tub, cause that's real safe.. When I used the jetted tub, I was disgusted by what I found, I had the jets on just reading my book when I looked down and seen some stuff floating in the tub. I had my husband come over and look at it, they we brownish black flake like stuff, and he said its probably from the inside of the jets pipes and weren't cleaned right. I got out and went to shower right away.. Now the bathroom is set up for a Handicap person I understand, but it is not safe at all! The shower curtain was curved out and the shower had no lip to keep water in, so while taking a shower water got all over the floor and almost fell trying to grab the towels that were above the toilet (which was about 7 feet away). Also there was no drain in the middle of the floor to help drain water if it got out of the shower.. Then when I went to dry my hair I noticed the was black hair just stuck to the hair dryer where the air flows in.. Over all we were not happy with our stay and wish we could get our money back! Beware looks can be deceiving..

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
AmericInn Hotel & Suites Eau Claire
Quality Inn & Suites
Quality Inn & Suites
#16 of 25 in Eau Claire

Been to Best Western Plus Eau Claire Conference Center? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Best Western Plus Eau Claire Conference Center

Address: 3340 Mondovi Road, Eau Claire, WI 54701 (Formerly BEST WESTERN PLUS Trail Lodge Hotel & Suites)
Region: United States > Wisconsin > Eau Claire
Bar / Lounge Business Centre with Internet Access Fitness Centre with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
#3 Business Hotel in Eau Claire
#3 Family Hotel in Eau Claire
#5 Romantic Hotel in Eau Claire
Price Range: £70 - £118 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Best Western Plus Eau Claire Conference Center 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Best Western Plus Eau Claire Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Best Western Eau Claire