“Nice, new, clean, value” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Sleep Inn & Suites Conference Center

Sleep Inn & Suites Conference Center
Ranked #14 of 25 Hotels in Eau Claire
Rochester, Minnesota
“Nice, new, clean, value”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 July 2013 via mobile

My title says it all. Great place for a stop. We were going to a festival. They couldn't check us in early as the room wasn't empty yet, but they took my info and had my room keys waiting when I returned from the fest.

Friendly staff, clean, nice rooms. Overall a great value.

I'd stay again anytime.

• Stayed July 2013
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Stacey B, General Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites Conference Center, responded to this review, 23 July 2013
Thank you for being our recent guest! The staff and I thank you for your positive feedback and are happy you enjoyed your stay.

We look forward to a future visit!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (19)
Miller, South Dakota, United States
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 July 2013

We travel quite a bit and this hotel wasn't bad and wasn't great. It was very expensive the weekend we stayed there. It wasn't worth the price we paid ($122.) If we would have paid less I would be more satisfied. It was decently clean but not great. There were crumbs on our beds/sheets and several long hairs in the bathroom. I could tell that someone had come through and cleaned and most likely the bed with crumbs wasn't slept on but the previous guest sat there and ate cookies. The rooms were so noisy or maybe it was the other guest raising cane at 3 AM. Seemed like a lot of party people coming and going. The front desk staff was very kind and very helpful. We did really enjoy the restaurant next door. The food was very good and our waitress was fun and very attentive. The continental breakfast bar was good but it was hard to find things with so many of us in that small room. Most people had to take their food to their rooms. There wasn't room. They had a great breakfast attendant and good selection but it was so tight. I probably wouldn't stay here again. However, it may be much better on a less busy weeknight and at a lower price point. The staff though was very nice.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Stacey B, General Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites Conference Center, responded to this review, 10 July 2013
I apologize for your recent stay. Our goal at Sleep Inn & Suites is to deliver a positive, relaxing and enjoyable experience. Thank you for your valuable and detailed feedback. This will enable me to correct areas requiring attention. We assume full responsibility and take this opportunity to be proactive.

Given the opportunity, we would like to prove to you our willingness to improve during a future stay.
east coast
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 July 2013

This hotel was great. Very spacious rooms and bathroom. So clean and comfortable. You could tell it was relatively new place. Beds were very comfortable. Very well lit. Also though not much right around the place, makes for a nice view out your window if you facing the back (not the truck stop) Originally they had us facing the truck stop and right next to vending machines so I asked for different room and we got one facing the back. Hate being right next to vending machines. I'm a light sleeper. I slept great here though. And the ac was just right - worked well but didn't make it feel damp and wasn't over noisy. Loved the place

• Stayed July 2013, travelled with friends
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Thank you for being our guest and the wonderful comments! I'm happy to hear our staff was able to accommodate you. Your feedback will enable us to continue to strive in delivering satisfying experiences to our guests in the future. We hope to see you again soon!
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 July 2013

My stay at this hotel was great and I will stay again on my business trip every time I'm in the area. The sleep inn and suites has something for everyone from adults to kids to businesses. I was impressed with the one stop shop like the travel station or hair cuts and the pub and restaurant in the hotel. Basically there was no reason to leave once I arrived , everything I needed was right there. The staff was very nice and the breakfast was awesome. Thank you to everyone at sleep inn and suites.Victor

• Stayed June 2013
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Stacey B, General Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites Conference Center, responded to this review, 9 July 2013
I am thrilled to hear you enjoyed your stay with the Sleep Inn & Suites and also enjoyed your time spent in our adjoining travel center! We look forward to your next visit!
Eau Claire, Wisconsin
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 June 2013

We stayed here for a quick one night stay. I would stay here again, the rooms were very clean and comfortable. I know this property isn't very old and you can tell because it's very well maintained. The hotel staff was very friendly. It's near the highway and connected to a truck stop, and you couldn't even tell because it's very quiet. The only thing that's bad about this hotel is its location, its not by anything. Also when staying at this hotel DO NOT go to the attached restaurant, the food is bad and the service is terrible.

• Stayed June 2013, travelled on business
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Stacey B, General Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites Conference Center, responded to this review, 28 June 2013
Thank you for your recent stay at the Sleep Inn & Suites of Eau Claire and also for your review! I am happy to hear the hotel was able to extend an experience that met your needs and expectations. I wish I could say the same for our neighboring restaurant. I regret the quality of food and service in which you were given. I would appreciate specific details in order to correct our quality and better train our staff. I can be contacted directly via email at sleepinn@rivercountrycoop.com or 715-874-2900. Again, I greatly value your feedback and feel we can become better with the assistance of further input from your experience.
Mosinee, Wisconsin
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 May 2013

Hotel is in a very convenient spot for me...right off the highway and they have a good rate for the quality you receive. I've stayed there several times over the last two years and every time the staff has been exceptionally nice and very professional even with unruly quests.
The first evening I stayed there the guest next door to me beat the crap out of his wife. Good thing the police showed up as fast as they did...the things this guy said to her! The staff seemed to keep guests calm who were awakened by this incident at midnight; the police were very quick and professional about their business gaining entry into the room and arresting the offender. It's also good to know that the hotel and police have such a fast response time in keeping the guests safe at this hotel.

Room Tip: Stay toward the south side of the hotel away from Hwy 29. Less road noise.